IGNORED

Jimmy Vaughan

Romey 1878

What? Normally I can decipher younger lads laguage but you've got me there :blink: .

I think he means Moyes loves him and give him the gay love love pork sword

Personally I think Moyes rates him as highly as most Evertonians do and cant wait to see him back, I think that would be what he was trying to say

What? Normally I can decipher younger lads laguage but you've got me there :blink: .

Can understand you quizzing the saying Mike.

"Bumming him up" in scouse talk means praising him, tho to translate it into Russian it might appear to our Kharkiv friends as

"Up his Bum" :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

I am aware that I am in a minority but I am yet to be convinced that either Vaughan or Anichebe are good long term options. I think they are getting by on youthful energy without having the tools to be top strikers.

would have course love to be wrong on this.

In the meantime, they pull on the shirt and as such will always have my support.

I am aware that I am in a minority but I am yet to be convinced that either Vaughan or Anichebe are good long term options. I think they are getting by on youthful energy without having the tools to be top strikers.

would have course love to be wrong on this.

In the meantime, they pull on the shirt and as such will always have my support.

Im in your minority. Best player on Evertons books is a bit over doing it, but I hope go on to be the best player we,ve ever seen

Hope he gets over his injuries and fulfills his potential, hes already our youngest ever goalscorer

Sure Vaughans young!.......given the fact he missed a year of football with an injury, and has in the last year had foot and shoulder injuries, just goes to show that what we've seen isn't him at his best yet....as he just can't seem to get that bit of luck that's needed.

So taking that into account, I would say what we have seen of him shows just what talent the lads got.He been involved with the England youth set up for years, so they know what he got.

I'm think Vaughans got a great chance of becoming a top forward, and I wouldn't bet against him and Anichebe one day causing defenders one hell of a lot of problems, though Victors got a couple more seasons learning his trade to get to the top of his game.Those two could be a strike force that has everything.

We could have course just buy a couple of forwards for about £25million!!