Sign in to follow this  
Zed

How Far Are You From Goodison

Gremlin in the works there Zed....it tells me I'm 176.94 miles away. I wish! It'd save me 124 miles and £20ish on every trip 'cos it's actually 238 :( .

(Edit....thinks....must be as the crow flies...then it'd be about right probably.)

Works for me, but its 60 miles short of my drive home, Tells me i'm 126 miles away but my car tells me 186 every time i make a home trip.

Zed .... Have a look and see how far you are from Peterborough from your End. :)

Works for me, but its 60 miles short of my drive home, Tells me i'm 126 miles away but my car tells me 186 every time i make a home trip.

Zed .... Have a look and see how far you are from Peterborough from your End. :)

lol it tells me i live 15.4 miles away, but im more like 65 miles away!

Works for me. I am 2.60 Miles from Goodison. The furthest one for me is Aberdeen FC with a distance 257.21 miles from my postcode. If we ever play them i might walk down there. :D

I just KNOW they're gonna be in our UEFA Group (provided we qualify) now you've said that!

No backing out now :D

Seems to work OK.

Shitty Maghull is 5.25 away from Goodison, and 5.81 from our previous home Anfield.

Furthest English club Plymouth Argyle at 221 miles, will expect to get them in the one of the cups then.

Seems to work OK.

Shitty Maghull is 5.25 away from Goodison, and 5.81 from our previous home Anfield.

Furthest English club Plymouth Argyle at 221 miles, will expect to get them in the one of the cups then.

We had them a few seasons back in the FA cup I think it was a mission but a cracking day out, we took over the hogs head pub in the town centre which was that far from the ground we all had to get the bus back before the game :D

Seems to work OK.

Plymouth to sunny Maghull is actually 296 miles, unless someone's found a short-cut off the M5. If they have could they please let me know :lol: .

Plymouth to sunny Maghull is actually 296 miles, unless someone's found a short-cut off the M5. If they have could they please let me know :lol: .

I'm thinking the calculations are "as the crow flies".