IGNORED

Best Form Of Travel

Hi, I am flying into manchester for the game on saturday v man utd so will have to travel from there into liverpool. What will be the safest way to travel considering I will be in my everton colours and the trains, buses etc will probably be full of mancs coming across for the game.

I would usually fly straight into liverpool but the prices were crazy and I got manchester for less than half the price.

Cheers

Just put a jacket on an jump on the train if your bothered.

Thats the quickest and cheapest way to do it mate!

Yer probably is, would the train go strait into town wouldn't it? then I dont no the bus from the city center to Goodison forgot the number.I might be wrong like the train might take you elsewhere.

there is more than one train, at least one of them is direct to lime street

All trains to Liverpool go Directly to Lime st station frm manchester, unless you get off at Edge hill ;););););););)

Your buggered and will have to get the Train or National Express, so follow Goldys advise and put a top over your Everton shirt to be Extra safe. Dont want to be getting involved with any nobs