IGNORED

Soccerbus

EFCfanatic

Not really sure. BUT

The big long bus station at queens square. 2 mins from Lime street oposite the royal court has a merseytravel HQ type thing, so they will know

BUT part 2 When I leave the match and walk up past the megastore there is long queue of busus and the blokes are shouting " LIVERPOOL LIME STREET" so I guess they do

It doesnt run from town pre kickoff but it runs to town after the game, The soccerbus that merseyrail provide leaves from sandhills station, just go to your nearest Northern line station (moorfields or Liverpool Central) and ask for Soccerbus (takes you to and from the ground for just £2.00 that from town everywhere else its your normal fair to sandhills plus £1

However this saturday because they are doing some work between central and Sandhills there is buses replacing trains,

your best bet for this saturday would be to get the 14 or 19 from queens square stand 9 (i think) and get the bus to Goodison that way, you'll be able to spot it because a lot of people take that route.

Not really sure. BUT

The big long bus station at queens square. 2 mins from Lime street oposite the royal court has a merseytravel HQ type thing, so they will know

BUT part 2 When I leave the match and walk up past the megastore there is long queue of busus and the blokes are shouting " LIVERPOOL LIME STREET" so I guess they do

Lmao I always hear that, the man with no hair :)