IGNORED

E-ticketing Is Shite

BLUENOSEsam

Jus got my ticket for metalist match at last

at first they bloddy wouldnt accept my halifax card, so i pissed

then i finally got it, an i was with my mate, an for sum reason he cant book his season ticket seat

we sit on row C park end, i got mine in the end

then they go an give him row GG

friggen disgrace

everton piss me off sumtimes

its shit wen u sit on ur own for the match, well beta wen sum1 is sittin wit u

:angry::angry:

it crashed late last nite when i tried to book mine.

but went back on this morning an booked fine.

are you sure you didnt miss type your card details? the sites purchasing system is run by veri-sign (the company who pretty much owns ".com") very rare for it to fuck up with out human error.

my mate had the same problem as your mate, he booked his ticket fine, but when he tried to book his dads he couldnt. if the season ticket isnt already alocated to the profile you log in as then it wont let you pick the seat. i think this only happens if you re-newed the season ticket online. my mate just called the box office and they sorted the ticket for him using the client ref.

hope this helps more than just being a ramble

EDIT: get your mate to call the box office asap, they may be able to swap the seat he has on GG for his usual seat next to you on C

Edited by StevO

it crashed late last nite when i tried to book mine.

but went back on this morning an booked fine.

are you sure you didnt miss type your card details? the sites purchasing system is run by veri-sign (the company who pretty much owns ".com") very rare for it to fuck up with out human error.

my mate had the same problem as your mate, he booked his ticket fine, but when he tried to book his dads he couldnt. if the season ticket isnt already alocated to the profile you log in as then it wont let you pick the seat. i think this only happens if you re-newed the season ticket online. my mate just called the box office and they sorted the ticket for him using the client ref.

hope this helps more than just being a ramble

EDIT: get your mate to call the box office asap, they may be able to swap the seat he has on GG for his usual seat next to you on C

thanks 4 tha mate

bu he rang up before an they said it isnt possible to book it

so they gave him GG

he's gutted like

bu its only 4 one game like

jus booked my dads ticket an dun it no problem