IGNORED

Wheres Everybody Sat Thursday?

Andy

Thought I had a seat!! Uncle never fucking waited in the queue today because there was like 150 people and 1 box office thing open about 5. Am fucking gutted I just hope we can get a seat tomorow.

get on the eticket site, pick them up on the nite.

i'll be in my usual spec in the upper G end. taking special guest daddio instead of my mate for this one

we should all do a meet before the game!

It's a good thought Andy but I think people tend to go to the game with a group of mates/family so it'd be difficult to work. Maybe the NSNO do in December is gonna be a better bet (LINK) for a few to get together....though it's not been talked about for a bit. Having said that if a time and a pub was arranged I'd be up for it....traffic permitting.

get on the eticket site, pick them up on the nite.

i'll be in my usual spec in the upper G end. taking special guest daddio instead of my mate for this one

Got some now Steve but im in the lower bullens, not the best part of the ground for atmosphere like just hope its a good view.

Edited by Blue4Ever

dont you guys have the magic red button down there?

We do but only for Premier League matches.

They dont show the Uefa cup here (disgraceful; and they call themeselves a sports loving country). They only show it from the semi-finals.

I know EvertonTV is showing it but I keep hearing that games are available on the internet for free so I'm going to give that a go. If it doesnt work them it will be EvertonTV in the future.

Edited by Ex-Pat-Sefton