IGNORED

2 Youngsters.?

Bill

Cant think of their names now, but read about moyes and cambridge manager being best of buddies, 19 yr old and 17 year old supposed to be canny players.

up for two weeks trial. ones english U21 international. friends of Ruddy. ??

Oh yeah i read that too dont know anything about them tho' :unsure:

Thought you ment "on trial" as in court :lol:

Adam Davies

Adam will train with Everton for the rest of the week, so Moyesy can have a look at him. The defender is 18 years old and has been capped for Wales at U19 & U21 level.

Cambridge boss, Rob Newman says: "I felt it was good for Adam and Michael to train with Premiership players in that environment and see what that stage is all about. I know David Moyes personally and he asked if he could have a closer look at them, and we haven't got a game this weekend so they've gone up there this week to train. They have aspirations to play at a high level and hopefully this will give them even more determination to try to fulfil them.

Michael Morrison

A 17 year old central defender, who has played this season in the conference. He was just 15 when he became the youngest ever Cambridge player. A tall defender already shows maturity beyond his years on the pitch and has shown himself to be a natural leader. Mike will train with Everton for the rest of the week, so Moyesy can have a look at him.

Cambridge boss, Rob Newman says: "I felt it was good for Adam and Michael to train with Premiership players in that environment and see what that stage is all about. I know David Moyes personally and he asked if he could have a closer look at them, and we haven't got a game this weekend so they've gone up there this week to train. They have aspirations to play at a high level and hopefully this will give them even more determination to try to fulfil them