IGNORED

Next Home Game

saaby

Hey the next home game i think all everton fans should chant so that of neville can get dropped hes sooooo fu**ing shit all he does is play the long ball and moysey dosent realise that we should chant it loud so that moyes can hear it. i would love to be there to start it but i live in australia and not happy from what im seeing so far with everton. cant wait till cahill comes back

Edited by saaby

Shite or not what exactly is ther point of destroying a serving players confidence??

Neville, Hibbo & Osman all need to take a long hard look at themselves lately & Moyes needs to learn what tactics are & how to pick a team that works. What I'm saying is blame doesnt lie with one man alone!!

Well, said GFM - Shout down players does no good what so ever.

Saaby... if you feel that chanting against your own players is the way forward then I'm glad you're on the other side of the World. :)

sorry guys i\m just angry with evertons recent performances after metalist and villa very disappointing and i know chanting is no way forward

It wouldnt do any good for the team sprit!

Would the rest of the team have to know?.....We could just say we've sold him :rolleyes:

Anyway wouldn't just be bad for team spirit.....if they saw you doing that at least three

of his team mates would leave very quickly!...........................Hang on a minute <_<

Seriously!......Neville,Hibbert and co, are trying.There doing the best they can, every team

has some players who are perhaps not as good as say Arteta and his like!

If Moyes picks them the least we can do is support them!Sure the fans can have their say,

they pay the wages.....but come saturday the eleven that cross the white line for us at

least deserve our support.

Wasn't Osman outstanding at Aston Villa a couple of seasons ago when we won 3-1?

Has Arteta been outstanding in the last few games before he was injured?