Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Pink Everton Shirt

Apparently to celebrate 'ladies day' the club are introducing a limited edition pink shirt and will be auctioning them off to raise money for a breast cancer charity. The club shop will not be selling them, there is note in large letters on the official site saying "Please Note - We do not, and will not be stocking the limited edition Pink Everton FC shirt."

efc__1190650538_Giulia-Bould.jpg

Modelled by Radio City's red-loving Giulia Bould. :o

I wonder if they will be making them available for young girls as I think many will want one for christmas?

considering that we have a huge female following. (alot of my blue friends are lasses) i reckon the pink shirt would sell pretty well especially at xmas. think the club should make a few more and keep them running till christmas

I'd wear one too Andy.. but I wouldn't on my own - too much of a wimp.

Apparently Sheffield United scrapped a similar pink away strip in 2000 after players said they felt uncomfortable wearing it.

I'd wear one too Andy.. but I wouldn't on my own - too much of a wimp.

Apparently Sheffield United scrapped a similar pink away strip in 2000 after players said they felt uncomfortable wearing it.

dont you just love it when the "responsible" admin, messes with your posts!

Pat    2

A market tester perhaps ? Surely If demand will keep available.

The C/shop sells, uno pink bibs n bonets, jumpsuits 4 lil girl's & baby's & god knows what etc, why not a further range 4 the Soccer Mom's ..LOL...I so hate that phrase.

Im all 4 it, ide rip that of my Gals' bck any time -> toffee time sweetheart :)

there are two picture sin the programme today of amanda holden wearing nothin but the pink shirt and a smile. the imagination boggles!

(mike, im sure you'll be able to find the picture somewhere)

Zed    1

So, what was the point of Ladies day, I spotted that they had ball girls and my mate had a pink top on and had big man boobs to support breast cancer

Any excuse to see Amanda Holden is a good excuse for me

I would like someone to post the Amanda holden pics pleeessse

There you go, with the Shirt...............

amanda-in-the-pink.jpg

stolen from NSNO. should have worn a smaller shirt, she needs all the help she can get in the Booby department.

And there you go, without the shirt.............

holden6800x600.jpg

Bunch of Fairies.... :D :D

efc__1191493743_pink_shirts.jpg

OSMAN and VICTOR dont want to wear it, PIENAAR has reluctantly agreed, and is in the process of putting it on. Or taking it off. :)

It's been confirmed by the club that will be for sale after Christmas, in January in time for Valentines day. It seems to be a missed opportunity not be there in time for Christmas, but the likes of Umbro and JJB will probably need more than two months notice for a new kit. When new kits are coming out before a new season, some manufacturers have the kits all designed and ready in January - five months before they are for sale.

The following is taken from evertons web site - http://www.evertonfc.com/news/why-we-decid...think-pink.html

"We hadn't originally intended to sell them, as there are Premier League rules surrounding production and sales of replica kit, and we already have three kits on sale this season.

However, we now have permission from the Premier League to go ahead due to the huge interest we have received and shirts will be available to buy in the New Year.

A contribution from the sale of each shirt will go direct to the charity, and we thank JJB, Umbro and the Premier League for their support in getting these shirts manufactured and helping us to continue our support for Breast Cancer Campaign."

Sign me up. Im there. I want a pink shirt. Proper collectors item, plus doing your bit for charity.

Arteta and Yakubu love their shirt so much they cant take their eyes off it.

Pat    2

As wif my Gal, weve been touched by the particular charity a bit closer to home etc ( not directly but bery near) + Think it is a fantastic gesture.

haha in the picture timmy is either arranging his hair

or scratchin his head tryin to figure out why he would put a pink jersey on lol

i prefer the latter haha

although i think the jersey is a good marketing decision

they did something similar over here in the states a couple years ago by introducing a ladies line of jerseys, t shirts, caps, etc for NBA (basketball) and MLB (baseball) leagues

from what i heard it did quite well cause it got the women to show their team pride in their own ways