Sign in to follow this  
patto

Mike Newell

mike newell is right the can of worms should be open.its yours and my money thats being handed around,anyone remember the kewel sale leeds got 2mill of a proposed transfer of seven mill.well done mike newell :angry:

Did see the headline but didnt actually read the story, think its about the Agents taking Backhanders off clubs to make sure The PLAYER goes to a certain club.

Been going on a long time now, Brian Clough was mixed up in a bit of funny stuff, and it just about put an end to George GRAHAMS managerial Career........... ALLEDGEDLY. ;)

Dont think that it will effect Mile Newell much at the moment - but I agree with him, the league needs a massive shake up on transfers and agents participation.

It should be that an Agent cant get involved unless another club approaches a club for one of their players - then if the club agrees to sell, then and only then can agents get involved to help the player get the better deal.

Agents are scum

mike newell is right the can of worms should be open.its yours and my money thats being handed around,anyone remember the kewel sale leeds got 2mill of a proposed transfer of seven mill.well done mike newell :angry:

I new someone on here would relate liverpool F.C to mike newell's bung rant !

FFS ! how bitter can you get ?

Mike newell's a good red, so i'm sure he was'nt pointing the finger at his beloved liverpool f.c.

I new someone on here would relate liverpool F.C to mike newell's bung rant !

FFS ! how bitter can you get ?

Mike newell's a good red, so i'm sure he was'nt pointing the finger at his beloved liverpool f.c.

i didnt mention liverpool it was leeds that were hard done by,but if you seem to think they have something to hide thats fine by me :)

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Dont think that it will effect Mile Newell much at the moment - but I agree with him, the league needs a massive shake up on transfers and agents participation.

It should be that an Agent cant get involved unless another club approaches a club for one of their players - then if the club agrees to sell, then and only then can agents get involved to help the player get the better deal.

Agents are scum

Well said

Agents are scum

...and that's putting it nicely. Freelancers (actors, entertainers, writers etc.) need agents, employees (most of us inc. footballers) do not and should not have any need for them. They are parasites..castrate the lot of them I say!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Nice to see the scumbags called managers standing with him :angry:

Pat    2

Yeh the ranks are as mentioned previously seem 2 be closing. Brave stand yeh, wise . Well..???