IGNORED

Beattie

SimonButtle

i see beattie is having a moan at moyes, about being fifth choice striker and being moved on when he wanted stay. what a poor deluded fool, he was fifth choice cause he never scored,played for himself and was just generally shite, his attitude clearly stinks! he was given more chances than most and failed every time. he's scored 7 in 7 for sheff utd, so he must be enjoying things more there, so he should just keep his gob shut and get on with it.

Completely nonsensical interview....read it again BT and see if you can see the flaw in your reasoning...

Beattie says he unjustifiably became The Toffees' 'Mr Nobody'.

The striker bagged just two goals in 33 appearances for Everton last season, but since making the move to Bramall Lane, has been in blistering form, netting seven times in seven appearances.

"I tried my best but wasn't getting a look-in. Coming from being the club's top scorer the year before to being Mr Nobody, and fifth in the pecking order for no apparent reason, was pretty harsh."

No apparent reason??