IGNORED

Who Actually Gets To Have A Drink In The Ground?

Andy

they only pre-pour them a few minutes earlier to save time, its not mass, just topped up

First time I took Josh (Villa 4-1) we went in as soon as the gates opened..hour and a half-ish before KO and there were already several hundred pints poured and lined up behind the bars in the main stand. Mind you I was always a fussy bastard with my beer, hated sitting outside in the Summer because it got too warm :angry: and (repeating myself) it always tastes shite out of plastic imo.

Edited by MikeO

First time I took Josh (Villa 4-1) we went in as soon as the gates opened..hour and a half-ish before KO and there were already several hundred pints poured and lined up behind the bars in the main stand. Mind you I was always a fussy bastard with my beer, hated sitting outside in the Summer because it got too warm :angry: and (repeating myself) it always tastes shite out of plastic imo.

I'm a pain in the arse with the pre pouring thing I just make them pour me fresh ones, it's my money afterall!!

i always have at least one when im there usually before the game coz its almost impossible to get a drink at half time

I go down 15mins early purchase 3 pints an get myself in a good spec away from the walkways and in clear view of the screens and drink to my hearts content before getting bullied, intimidated & basically treated like an animal by the police and sent back to my seat whilst anyone over the age of 40 is left to their own devices!

Nice and fair Merseyside police & backed up to the hilt by the gobshites in charge of our club, Mr Ross, Mr Foy & Mr Vietch your all spineless and don't deserve to be associate with my club :angry:

Rant over :P

Gabba Cricket Ground Brisbane:

Scantily clad 11/10 hot Bikini brewery girls wander the stands, with a small keg box strapped to back, A gun thingy that pours beer & a change pouch.

Ya hold up ya cup, some titties dangle in ya face & ya have a pint.

I fukin Loooove it :)

Gota love the XXXX Girls, though I doubt theyd get out of many Footy satdiumds with chastity in tact :)

For me it depends who i go with, when i go with my dad ill usually have a few before i go into the ground, as its cheaper and not pre-poured =). but if i go with my mates then ill neck as many as posiible. usually gets messy, and the last ten minutes of the game are usually agony as i always need a piss, i try and drink a few less now though as i always start gasping for a ciggie when i drink and obviously that dont happen anymore.