IGNORED

Pienaar

i have watched pienaar from his first game to the boro game and i have to admit he is improving that little bit extra every game. When i first seen him play he was quite weak and lost the ball often. But in the space between then and now hes got a lot better. I know its a bit early to decide but would you consider signing him?

He's always looked confident with the ball, likes to pass it and keeps on the move, i think he will get better when he adjusts to the prem pace, might be a good signing by the time the seasons out. If he doesnt become a great, i think he can be a good squad man who likes to play footy on the deck.

As he adjusts to the physical side of prem football it will take time to see the best from him.Let's don't get too carried away because he's just scored a goal(though he didn't just score it he also helped create it with that clever back heel)....He has improved with games, who knows how good he could be! Middlesborough were a tough physical side, against a smaller less physical midfield he could really be impressive.

Get through thursday night in Europe and into the group stage he could be more than handy against the less physical european teams!

His goal was a strange one! From the angle of his body it didn't look like he was after the right corner!!......if he meant it to go in there then it was a brilliant finish.That goal will give him real confidence....let's hope he comes good.

he was gunning to be the next biggest thing in europe while he was playing for ajax but after his move to the german league he has done nothing! fell into a hole and couldnt get out... in his first few games with us i seen flashers of magic but seemed to give the ball away alot and seemed very off the pace.... but i see him getting better and better every week.. he just needs more time to settle in and get used to he fast pace of the premier league

Not surprised to see this thread. I posted on Pienaar when we bought him, and I have to say I told you so. There is still a long way to go to see his best, but with Arteta back I think that will help.

Another thing, is that he and VDM are bezzy mates and it is in part VDM that convinced him to come. It could be one of the reasons why Pienaar has settled in so well I hope that VDM really has seen the light. If these players are happy, then they can certainly perform. All three are naturally gifted footballers who don't seem to work too hard at the game, but when they do, they have shown immense skill. Lets hope for bright things from all 3. We've had our bad patch, time for a nice run eh??