IGNORED

Everton History From 1906

BlueBri

My wife (of 1 year) got me one of the best books I have seen for ages. It is Everton - A History From 1906. It is basically sports pages taken from the Daily Mirror. I've only had a chance to flick through, but is brilliant. I can actually show my boys now how good Everton have been through the years.

If you haven't seen it, keep an eye out, it's fab. :D

I would agree with that (not knowing how much it cost of course), but it is packed with all the big moments in our history, as well as other news items on the pages. \it's fascinating to read and see what was happening over 100 years ago. The best bit is reading articles about players like Dixie Dean, Alex Young etc. and almost feeling like your reading the news for real ( I wish). It really rams home how much pride there is around Everton. There are not many clubs in the world let alone the UK that can boast such a rich and successful history. It really does bring home just how influential Everton has been in the games history.

my girlfriend bought it for me for xmas, I think she paid £40 for it. Its a really good read, as Bri said to be able to read the original back page story about Dixie sticking a few in is quite unique! Beats getting socks and chocolate thats for sure