IGNORED

Liverscums In Crisis

Dodge

with the scums in crisis, it will give us a better chance to smash the scums at fortress Goodison next saturday afternoon.

and in saying that, i hope stubbs breaks torres's leg and that will increase the scums chances of being regulated for next season.

discuss

Threr's a lot of talk amongst rs fans that rafa's assistant paco(think that was his name) leaving has something to do with the general loss of form!! Certainly a lot of their big names aren't performing at the moment, long may it continue.

Hey Dodge!....steady with that leg break thing!! I'd rather beat 11 fully fit luckypoolplayers!

lol, crisis!

4th in the league, lost 1 game and drew a few that they were expected to win.

4 draws, 2 wins and 1 loss since they thrashed Derby on 1st September.

Everton, 10th in league

we've had 3 losses, 3 wins and a draw.

doesn't matter how they go into the derby, it's a whole different game from the ones before it. as we've shown them before when we'ver been struggling.

Guest Reg Reagan
Threr's a lot of talk amongst rs fans that rafa's assistant paco(think that was his name) leaving has something to do with the general loss of form!! Certainly a lot of their big names aren't performing at the moment, long may it continue.

Hey Dodge!....steady with that leg break thing!! I'd rather beat 11 fully fit luckypoolplayers!

I have heard the same thing too. ever since their assistant manager left... they have been playing shit football which is a good thing.

and in saying that, i hope stubbs breaks torres's leg

Oh well!....someone beaten Stubbs to that very exspencive leg! Not broken, just a strain!

Crouch up front maybe!......I think Crouch is underated and always a danger, though he does encourage the rs to play it long...and if Lescott and Yobo are on form then maybe we could cope with that.

Fernando Torres has suffered an injury in training which will rule him out of Spain’s Euro 2008 qualifier against Denmark, as well as Liverpool’s Merseyside derby clash against Everton.

Torres sustained an injury to his right leg in Friday’s training session in Aarhus, where Spain are preparing for Saturday’s Group F qualifier.

Spain doctor Genaro Borras confirmed Torres’s muscle tear, albeit slight, will require a minimum of 10 days’ rest which would also rule the player out of his national team's subsequent match, a friendly against Finland on Wednesday.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez will be concerned at news of Torres’s setback, with the Spaniard sidelined too for Saturday week’s Merseyside derby at Everton.

looks like he did it himself for us hehehe :)

Guest Reg Reagan
That will help with Torres out, we have to keep Babel quiet if he starts, quality player him.

Hoping either Tommy or Tim start tho, we really need more quality in midfield even if only one of them plays.

i dont think torres and babel are quality players. the RS have paid 35million for the 2 duds. we will win it since we have the divine rights to smash them this saturday.

It shouldn't matter to luckypool that they have a couple of players missing!They've spent huge money and built a squad capable of winning the prem title.

The team they put out against us SHOULD win!.......If by the odd chance they allow us to gain a point or heaven forbid actually beat them....then they really are PISS POOR!

Carsley is a must for me,

And me! Hassle their midfield and don't give captain fantastic space to move.You need a couple of fighters in this one.Unless were setting out to play to Yakubus strengths then Anichebe would probably be able to put himself about more he and McFadden could be a decent foil for each other.Have Yakubu and Cahill on the bench to offer a few variations.

Please not Jagielka in this game.