Sign in to follow this  
willfazack

How Far Do U Think Were Gonna Go?

i think we have got a gd chance ov goin a long way in europe, we have been drawn in a winnable group

this is the best team we have had in years! n i think if we avoid the ''big'' teams (mayern munich, Athletico madrid) then we mite have a chance

wat do u all think??

We are currently 20/1 favourites to win the competition.

I hope we can get through the group stages, but at the moment it's just excellent to be able to see overseas opposition at Goodison on a regular basis.

i hope we get to the last 32, i think we can get to the last 16, with lucky draws we are capable of winning the thing

Lets see how we play first! We can really be shite in this cup! If we play like 1st half against matallist we wont see the last 32 imo.

At the moment i would be really happy to win our group and play some decent football. That alone is a big ask. I'm not going to get carried away and think we can win the competition because its highly unlikely that we would. Im not saying it couldn't happen but it probably won't.

As long as we don't embarress ourselves then i'll be happy. It might seem like low expectations but i'm just trying to be realistic