IGNORED

So We Deffo Have 2.5mil

Marcus Bent has finaly gone, i said after the way he came straight over to the fans at the final whistle and gave his shirt that i thought he knew it was his last game. It was just one of those looks on his face and the other players didnt follow him straight away so it wasnt planned like the other week.

Anyway seriously we have 2.5mil who would you buy?

It's confirmed on quite a few sites so think it must be a done deal but with the money i'd like to see us buy a young striker from the championship or abroad. Maybe this Nugent guy to bad we didn't go for Archie Thompson whose just moved from Melbourne to PSV. Not the greatest of players but a real goal poacher something we could definitly do with and would have been very cheap.

Guest fozzie22
(Think Goldifsh means the joy went sour upon thinking of bringing Earnshaw ina s a replacemnt.)

Agent "Dick Turpin" handling the Bent deal, explains how negotiations progressed rapidly.

dickturpinmurdermystery4xp.jpg

..STAND & DELIVER 2.5 MILL..!!!

:lol::lol:

I dun fancy Rob Earnshaw much.. he's uglier than Hibbo and his goal celebration is too much... and weird to me... dun you think so ? Especially when he scored the goal against us when we lost 4-0.

Lee Trundle cost about 1.25 million.... too expensive for a League Two player though he is a great Toffees fan.

Edited by jared

Guest fozzie22
I dun fancy Rob Earnshaw much.. he's uglier than Hibbo and his goal celebration is too much... and weird to me... dun you think so ? Especially when he scored the goal against us when we lost 4-0.

Lee Trundle cost about 1.25 million.... too expensive for a League Two player though he is a great Toffees fan.

I'd have trundle too..

The horseman is just too much,a mouth and no trousers springs to mind tbh Championship player at best,

Trundle deserves a chance.

Edited by fozzie22

Am wamring to the Trundle Idea. He's a show pony, a bit unorthodox, never no, he could well be a hit?..If not is only a cheapish Miss. ( in these times)

A cple Ipswich Town sites also saying that they will net 10-15% of any Marcus Bent fee, due to a sell on clause etc..when we signed.

Marcus Bent has finaly gone, i said after the way he came straight over to the fans at the final whistle and gave his shirt that i thought he knew it was his last game. It was just one of those looks on his face and the other players didnt follow him straight away so it wasnt planned like the other week.

Anyway seriously we have 2.5mil who would you buy?

JEROME,JFH,TEKKE,EARNSHAW....ANY OF THESE AND I'D BE HAPPY. HAVING WATCHED NUGENT, HE LOOKS ABSOLUTE WANK, TRUNDLE'S A FAT SHOW PONY AND ANELKA A FUCKIN WHININ' FROG....HAVE TO CHOOSE, I RECKON WE'LL END UP WITH JFH.

Not sure he(trundle)is shite, with the skills he's got you dont need speed.

His record of goals is above anything Earnshaw has done. Dont forget Earnshaw came from Cardiff and the bottom leagues. And at this present time i would would take a chance on anyone who hits the back of the net on a regular basis.

23 GOALS FROM 32 GAMES LAST SEASON, STEPPED UP A LEAGUE AND IS EVEN BETTER THIS SEASON 17 GOALS FROM 17 GAMES. just his fitness might be a problem.

40 GOALS FROM 49 GAMES....SINCE THE START OF LAST SEASON. :o

that is an instinct for finding the net.

Earnshaw has scored far more than Trundle over the years and in higher divisions.

He scored 14 last season in a struggling premiership side and with mainly substitute appearances.

In the years preceding at Cardiff he was easily over 20 goals each season.

The year he left for West Brom he was the Championships top scorer in a struggling Cardiff side.

Added to his international goal tally which is excellent as well as hat tricks at EVERY LEVEL!

I think he is a far safer bet than fatty Trundle who has never been out of the top 2 divisions as well as being faster and younger.

Edited by BlueBird