Sign in to follow this  
Moyski

Bent & Kroldrup

Bent to Charlton for £2.5

Kroldrup To Shalke for £3.5

I've heard that Kroldrup is deffo away in the next few days, it looks like were gonna make changes..

Pat    2

Bent yeh, Kroldrop is a friends, mates, inside source type scenario currently. Glue Klipper has pages on that rumour.

Zed    1

BENT = GET IN £2.5 MIL

Kroldrup Im suprised about, but if it aint worked out, oh well, best to move on, we can go after our original tartget Daniel Agger.... DOH

hang on, if kroldrup goes, who the f*ck is gonna play at the back now Yobo's away?

and if Beattie picks up a knock, who's gonna play up front if Ferguson AND Bent are both going?

surely we ought to have bought people before selling anyone?!?!

Bent to Charlton for £2.5

Kroldrup To Shalke for £3.5

I've heard that Kroldrup is deffo away in the next few days, it looks like were gonna make changes..

If Kroldrup goes Moyes has to do all he can to get ferrari on a permenant deal, saying that he should be doing that anyway!

hang on, if kroldrup goes, who the f*ck is gonna play at the back now Yobo's away?

and if Beattie picks up a knock, who's gonna play up front if Ferguson AND Bent are both going?

surely we ought to have bought people before selling anyone?!?!

James Vaughan is only a couple of weeks away from fitness according to last Saturdays Independent.

Is it true that Koldrups problem is that he simply cannot header the ball?

Garavesen recommended us to him, can he really be bad enough to flog without being given a decent chance?

And Hopkins scored on Sat for Hartlepool. (on loan ). getting some Experience.

Dont reckon that Kroldrup is going anywhere - he's a decent player, needing time to adjust and we have lost Yobo (our best defender) to the AFCON - and the only over cover that we have is Weir!

Kroldrup has to stay!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

weir has been our player of the season so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm mode off

Whoewver said about Vaughan remeber this lad has only played about twice for the first team and if he is just coming back from injury he will need time to regain match fitness

i'd be surprised to see him leave, if he does then there has to be some 'internal politics' going on. But to lose 1.5 million on him in 3 months is concerning.

A back 4 of Hibbert, Valente, Yobo, Kroldup/Ferrari, isn't that bad really.

Plus as mentioned, if he goes it means that useless 'club captain' will be back in the team, stearing us toward the relegation zone no doubt

i think kroldrup should be given chance

like yobo was, when he started his career at Everton

never played for ages, rumours flying around like crazy

and now he's our best defender

i agree with the whole give him a chance thing, however the few chances he has been given this season he has been very poor and at this moment in time we cant play a "risk" at the back

i agree with the whole give him a chance thing, however the few chances he has been given this season he has been very poor and at this moment in time we cant play a "risk" at the back

Few chances???? He has played 1 game not even come on a sub in any others

Zed    1

Few chances???? He has played 1 game not even come on a sub in any others

Exactly, its not like a centre forward who you throw on in hope or to give a bit of experiance, if your getting beat 2 nil you dont throw you new centre back on, also, it is difficult to put someone (anyone ) into a loosing team

Exactly, its not like a centre forward who you throw on in hope or to give a bit of experiance, if your getting beat 2 nil you dont throw you new centre back on, also, it is difficult to put someone (anyone ) into  a loosing team

no ithink something is seriously wrong rumours early on. then the villa disaster, i think stubbsy will be back and we will sel per :o

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

seems to me that per's a bit of a mummys boy who needs his nappy changing thats why he's looking for a move.

But thats the risk when you bring in forgieners