IGNORED

Would You Take Crouch At The Right Price

No, no, no, no no to all of the above. We are in the position that we should be looking for cheaper young talent than inflated prices in the premiership. Crouch does well because he gets good service which we could not give him without spending big bucks, which we wouldn't have if we bought him. As for Heskey, why would we want another lazy striker, we have Yak who has a much better record. And Cristiano Ronaldo, I am sorry, he could be named the world player of the year and everyone on the planet could think the sun shines out of his arse and I would still hate the twat. Would make me physically sick if he put on a Royal Blue shirt. Does not deserve to play for us, dirty, cheating, one trick, arrogant, spoiled, jumped up,, cocky, 'does my bum look big in this?' twat!!

You wouldn't want Ronaldo to play for us????? Fair enough he's a twat but with that amount of skill who gives a fuck, he's one of those players who you hate to see play against you but if he plays for you then you'd adore him.

To say that you wouldn't want him becasue he's a prima donna is short sighted, if he didnt have the skills to back up his attitiude then fair enough- but he does

You wouldn't want Ronaldo to play for us????? Fair enough he's a twat but with that amount of skill who gives a fuck, he's one of those players who you hate to see play against you but if he plays for you then you'd adore him.

To say that you wouldn't want him becasue he's a prima donna is short sighted, if he didnt have the skills to back up his attitiude then fair enough- but he does

I know your right, and my head agrees with you, but my heart would bleed if he played for us, I just can't help hating him. Even the sight of him makes my skin crawl. Just as well that this could only ever be hyperthetical as we would never be able to afford his wagws, his fee or even the cost of his hair wax. :D