IGNORED

Cahill's Back

CraccerC

David Moyes may be able to call on Tim Cahill this weekend.

Moyes has revealed that the Australian international is back in training following his foot injury, and could return to the squad for Saturday's Merseyside derby.

“Tim started training on Monday and we are pleased to have him back,” Moyes,

“There is no doubt we have missed him since he’s been out."

Cahill scored in the memorable 3-0 victory in last season's corresponding fixture and the boss is delighted to have him back in the fray.

“He is a goalscoring central midfielder with drive and when you look at the goals he has scored for Everton in the past three years, he has been a big part of our success.

“This a big period for us. We gave the players a few days off last week after a difficult period and gave them a chance to relax. From Saturday, we have a lot of big games and need them fresh.”

Thomas Gravesen is doing well after his knee problem, while Moyes also reported positive news of Andrew Johnson's ankle surgery.

"Tommy has done a bit of training and we will keep monitoring him,” said Moyes. “We have had to limit his involvement, but he is doing better.

"AJ came back in on Monday and it is good to see him walking about,” continued the manager. “As long as the scans come back OK, he’ll be able to step things up a little bit and we are positive that it won’t be too long before he is back.”

Source : http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/cahill-back.html

i think that it would be a risk becasue i don't want to risk his foot too early, but we do need him. Maybe he could wear steel toe-capped work boots.

Mate he could wear steel toe capped boots, and a bin mans outfit and he'd be a better option than that fucking hard boiled egg Carsley.

Mate he could wear steel toe capped boots, and a bin mans outfit and he'd be a better option than that fucking hard boiled egg Carsley

When the going gets tough on saturday!....Give me"hard boiled egg Carsley"over Jagielka any day!!

Jagielka may settle to his task eventually.....but the heat of the Derby needs a simmering boiled egg head!.....in fact three boiled eggs in the shape of AJ, Carsley and Gravo should be more than enough for luckypool to chew on!

Mate he could wear steel toe capped boots, and a bin mans outfit and he'd be a better option than that fucking hard boiled egg Carsley

When the going gets tough on saturday!....Give me"hard boiled egg Carsley"over Jagielka any day!!

Jagielka may settle to his task eventually.....but the heat of the Derby needs a simmering boiled egg head!.....in fact three boiled eggs in the shape of AJ, Carsley and Gravo should be more than enough for luckypool to chew on!

Mate i could do a better job in midfield than white chocolate malteser head, better even half pissed with a can of stella in my hand!

Mate i could do a better job in midfield than white chocolate malteser head, better even half pissed with a can of stella in my hand

Your kidding!!..............right :huh:

And any way shut up with all these mentions of food!Boiled eggs and White Chocolate maltesers and Stella.....teas a mile off and your making me hungry :P

Mate i could do a better job in midfield than white chocolate malteser head, better even half pissed with a can of stella in my hand

Your kidding!!..............right :huh:

And any way shut up with all these mentions of food!Boiled eggs and White Chocolate maltesers and Stella.....teas a mile off and your making me hungry :P

Unlucky, mince and gravy in a huge yorkshire pudding is waiting for me!!!!!!