IGNORED

Yaketty Yak

jofanon

Guest blueboy122

yakubu is a fantastic player u give it to him at his feet! defenders shit themselves he has got pace and power! i would hate to play against him! he has also got great vision him and aj will be awsome. just give them a chance to understand each other! we knew wen we bought him he wasnt an aj but moyes knows more about football than any of us so i have faith. he will come good

I have faith. That's what I was trying to say. I don't want him running lost causes in the channels - I want him in the box!

Same with AJ - he should playing on the defenders shoulder, ready to turn them, not like a dog chasing a ball round a field.

We need someone that can pass to feet in central midfield.

I have faith. That's what I was trying to say. I don't want him running lost causes in the channels - I want him in the box!

Same with AJ - he should playing on the defenders shoulder, ready to turn them, not like a dog chasing a ball round a field.

We need someone that can pass to feet in central midfield.

Yer we do, a just hope Moyes doesnt go in for some1 average like sean davis or nicky butt

Why is Yakubu going to start running now!.He knows if things don't work out for him here short term he can always go to Harry at Portsmouth where they would love him back!That would probably get him another signing on fee and he would continue drawing his huge monthly salary no matter who he plays for!

What has he got to prove at Everton?You can only guess Moyes knew what he was doing when he signed him! like he did Kroldrup,VDM and beattie, maybe even Jagielka!

Yakubu can't play up front on his own and we seem to get better results with a lone front man.

We have looked decent a couple of times with two strikers, but for that we need a better midfield and AJ or Vaughan up front.

We've got him(Yakubu)now!It's up to him.Let's have a go at playing to his strengths and see what he can do.I'm sure when Arteta steps it up a bit and Cahill and Gravo are creating things in midfield then we may see a little more of what he can do!....I bloody hope so, or he's going to make Beattie look like a good piece of business.

£11.5million for a player who doesn't work hard but scores plenty of goals!.........then give him the ball and let the scoring begin.

One or two tomorrow would be a nice start.

Did you see him knock Carragher (I think) off the ball?

I remember him chasing back taking the ball from someone then jinking it past Gerrard who had to foul him to stop him getting away!........Good signs!

Maybe Yakubu will get that special Everton"thing"....like Kevin Campbell had.

He can hold the ball!.....he can shoot!.....just gota want to do it!!