IGNORED

Really Gutted

saaby

i know neville has been critised by us and i have even critisied him but he done what he had to and even gave everton a life line but really im gutted not only that we were robbed but we didnt create enough chances other than set pieces. but im sure things should improve and we have the 3 promoted teams in next 4 weeks. And no matter what happens to everton i will always be an evertonian down under

Edited by saaby

Cant believe the FA are considering extending Phils ban for a further 2 games.

I cant say i am too displeased with the reports but it smacks of the big clubs being treated differently to the rest of us.

If he got sent off doing that against someone like Fulham, no one would bat an eyelid but because its Liverpool...

:angry:

Cant believe the FA are considering extending Phils ban for a further 2 games.

I cant say i am too displeased with the reports but it smacks of the big clubs being treated differently to the rest of us.

If he got sent off doing that against someone like Fulham, no one would bat an eyelid but because its Liverpool...

:angry:

If they're doing that then maybe they can give Kuyt a retrospective red card for his karate kick

FFS, whats this all about extra length ban then, why??

Unfortunatly, if the ref gives a yellow, they cant retrospectively up it, It would have been different if he hand given him are card

Interesting listening to all the "experts" who all said it was a deffo sending off and a deffo pen for Lescott.

Now that we have our wishes in Neville and Hibbo, who are we going to single out next

We wont need to single anyone out because we might just start to play good football, with a few less Stubbs long balls aswell, although Stubbsey done a few quality long passes out to the wing yesterday, maybe just drop him to the bench and play Lescott in the middle.