IGNORED

Jags

jofanon

At Sheffield Utd he was on top of his game....confidence wasn't a problem!

At Everton there IS more pressure, much is expected of him, in whatever position he is picked to play in.New team, new team mates and to be honest not really a settled side on top of THEIR game at the moment.At the moment the juries out on Jags!....could go either way a goal and a good performance would help.I can see Moyes sticking by him as he showed yesterday with him ahead of Carsley.

In training he's perhaps excellent....maybe Moyes is just waiting hoping he brings that form with him into a match.surely if he didn't look good in training, then Carsley would be there.

Played well yesterday. Think we'll get to see him abit more soon becasue of Hibbert and Pip bans. He gives the ball away some times but no more than pip or hibbert.

He's not shite, just out of position

Couldn't agree more.

As for Cars, I reckon maybe because he's been playing for Republic as well as against Kharkiv that Moyes wants to give him some rest. Also, he may want Jags to replace him long term so is trying to break him in.

I was still gutted to not see him in the starting line up against the shite, though.

He looks shite to me so far. He does give the ball away a bit much and seems downright unco-ordinated at times .

BUT he is being played out of position. His only good game for me was at right back v Bolton so I'll reserve judgement for the time being.

Basically I'm not convinced by him yet but I suppose he can only improve from what I've seen.

You never can tell with Moysey, he'll probs be thinking the same as you, so you can bet that he plays yobo fullback and leaves Jags free for the Midfield. :)

YOBO .. STUBBS .. LESCOTT .. BAINES.

PIENAAR .. CARSLEY.. JAGS .. ARTETA

........... YAKUBU ..... MCFADDEN ..........

but only if Cahill and Graveson are unavailable. :D

When Jags was going to sign weren't there a load of Sheff Utd fans on here saying that he's not a midfielder and that his best position in centre back? I know he can play in different positions but he's supposedly a top class player and potential international, so Moyes should look at him more than just being able to do a job. Problem is he's not going to get a place at centre back. From what I've seen I don't know how good a full back he'd be.

Am just reading Vinnie Jones autobiography, he was playing center back and was doing pretty dam well in that position.He was asked to go into midfield and although most people will say he was a tosser, he did a bloody good job there.Played rs's Steve McMahon of the pitch in THAT FA Cup final.

Point is some players may well be not playing in their best positions.Where could Jagielka end up? midfield, center back or right back!!

Look at Lescott, would he really be crap at a make shift forward? ripped the rs to pieces the other day, a handfull in the box(ask Carrigher), good down the wing! and not too crap in defence :huh: What a player!

What if when he settles(if).....he's good in all the positions mentioned....pretty good buy then Mr Moyes!....just at the moment still has a lot to prove.

Dont think Lescott has anything to prove, he's one of the best centre halfs in the country and he does play well at fullback, but Baines is an excellent fullback and Moyes is ruining his confidence by leaving him out and playing Lescott out of position. Moyes has still got a lot to learn about Man Management, tactics, and team selections as far as i'm concerned.

Arteta is asked to play in different positions every week, Pienaar and McFadden are dropped just when they have come into form, and Moyes is too frightened to play an attacking side, its a backs to the wall attitude most weeks with all those who have any skill and can play football are left out, and all the workhorses are brought in.

HOW LONG HAS MOYES BEEN HERE NOW, AND WILL HE EVER CHANGE. ??

As much As I want to think moyes has more in his locker. This season I do have to question the tactics he has been playing. We have some very good quality players sitting on the bench and in there place we have players out of position and crap that just isn't up to it. Neville I will just never get it. Baines has been very good but has now been dropped for two successive games. osman is not a cm he is a winger at best. Faddy is our most inform stiker yet he changes it every week. stubbs is good cover but how do you expect jo and lescott to get a great partnership if they don't play together.