IGNORED

Disgusted With Yesterday

Forky

Well, i'm so mad about yesterday, i've had to register here to vent my fury. How can that makeshift team from the red shoite have left Goodison with 3 points?

Hibberts a plum, does he not know stevie g's the biggest diver in the game, he should have just pulled him down outside the box if he's gonna be stupid enough to trust Gerrard to stay on his feet.

Why we have to rely on an own goal from them to get on the score sheet i'll never know, Yakubu should have stayed in Middlesbrough.

All we can do is moan about the penalties/appeals so we end up looking bitter, let's be honest, their penalties were clear penalties, ours were debatable at best, Lescott went down very easily at the end, Howard should've been sent off for that hanball outside the box, awful awfu; awful, they deserved the points for our stupidity, we're lucky we only lost by one goal, not a happy blue!!

I'm not buying all this, you are quite clearly a kopite with alot of spare time and multiple personalities... but yesterday we gave a passionate performance, all the players may not have given a 10/10 performance but noone really fucked up that badly. The ref was appaling, the first pen was dodgy, as was the red card that captain spastic argued for. The second pen was admitadly stone wall, but we should have already had one and Kuyt should have been off the pitch.

I'm pissed off at the result not the performance

Edited by jamiemaher85

Hopefully we can put yesterdays result to bed by a decent win at Pride Park next week. It will have dented our confidence a bit, but we've got a strong set of players and a great manager and no doubt, tomorrow in training, they will work on getting that result out of our system and moving on

What are the chances of several people, all with imaginative usernames, joining at the same time, posting immeadiately after each other and ripping our team all coming if they aren't red shit supporters?

If u are red shit fans fuck off the lot of you! It's ba enough that we play bad, then u get lucky in a match u don't have to boast about the worst team winning on the day!

was bad enough losing in the last few minutes but having them throwing tesco bags aswell, bad day all round and now we lose our most influential player for 3 games

Hello RS

I find it strange that the RS are using the Tesco thing as a chance to try and have a dig, being associated with the UKs premier retailer isnt a bad thing at all, their CEO is a lifelong Evertonian and a pretty smart fella

I dont understand it, or get it, and it certainly doesnt wind me up, its just another reason for me to think

NOBHEADS

Can't really see what luckypool fans have to be happy about!

Sure they had a couple of players out!....But even with them they've been dropping points to average teams!....All that money, they've got an expencive huge squad and should be able to dominate any match.They came to Goodison with Rafa putting out a team for a draw....got lucky and were gifted a win.For sure that rs team would have been destroyed if Cahill,AJ, Vaughan and Gravo had been involved in one way or another.

Rafa is hated by more than half of their fans, and captain fantastic has lost it.Most of their defenders are past their best and wont go another season...sissoko and a couple of others are

on their way out.Their goalkeeper dreams of a move back to a big Spanish club and the Yanks wont be happy with finishing about 7th.

You won(with some help)3 points........but most neutrals I've spoken to about the game are sick of your luck and cheating....I feel you really are the most hated club in England, not just by Blues.I watched the game at a sports club, me the only Blue, a couple of reds and about twenty five others.....the reds slunk away after the whistle.The rest were gutted by the result and the display by the rs and the managers coments.

ME I FUCKING LOVE RAFA!!.........May he get a contract at luckypool for life :lol:

was bad enough losing in the last few minutes but having them throwing tesco bags aswell, bad day all round and now we lose our most influential player for 3 games

omg Surely You are not talking about Neville! when you say influential do you mean the knobhead who loves losing the ball by doing Long Balls?

Yh Forky, Speed, and Flabby Are RS! and the same person! you dont be a Season ticket 'since all of us where in nappies' and only just sign up for the Everton Fans Forum!

Utter BS You RS.

Atleast we will give the Derby (county) a good Smashing!