IGNORED

Weird Derby Feelings.

So we were beaten.

There was a piss poor refing display.

The poor decisions made were critical turning points in the game.

I had to in the Gwladys and watch all the replica kit wearing Irish dance around for the last 1 minute of extra time after 92 mins of silence.

The wierd thing is I have no negative feelings whatsoever not even towards the ref :blink:

IMO it was a great Derby game and a thoroughly exciting day, Everton played ok and Liverpool looked nothing like they are trying to make out over the park. I usually get a bag of nerves during the game but not Saturday and at full time when the ground stood stunned in silence all I wanted to do was stand on my seat and clap the lads off which I did with my brother at my side. I realy did enjoy Saturday the team on paper was questionable but for the 90mins play I have absolutly no issues whatsoever!

So as an Evertonian proud in defeat and ready to move onto UEFA cup victory mid week I'v got to ask you all, standard ref bashing apart does anyone actually feel that bad about Saturday or are you all smiling at the kopites too knowing for the 3rd time in the last 3 derbys we have fustrated them to breaking point and still they have no answers but cheating.

Premier league winning squad my arse!

I feel really proud of the performance as well. The team did almost everything they could. Its good to come away from the game and think that the result was unjust, better than recent years wear we have been deservedly beaten and havn't had much to show for it.

The refering display annoys me more becasue of who we were playing, we should have got something out of the game. But at least we still have pride

That game showed the Liverpool we all know to well. Cheating, lying nob jockeys. Our boys more than matched them with 10 men, even 9 at the end!!!! Can't be more proud of the lads or more proud of being an evertonian.

Made me ill seeing all the fukn lpool kits out and about in the city for a change. Roll on 29th of March. We'll do 'em.

So we were beaten.

There was a piss poor refing display.

The poor decisions made were critical turning points in the game.

I had to in the Gwladys and watch all the replica kit wearing Irish dance around for the last 1 minute of extra time after 92 mins of silence.

The wierd thing is I have no negative feelings whatsoever not even towards the ref :blink:

IMO it was a great Derby game and a thoroughly exciting day, Everton played ok and Liverpool looked nothing like they are trying to make out over the park. I usually get a bag of nerves during the game but not Saturday and at full time when the ground stood stunned in silence all I wanted to do was stand on my seat and clap the lads off which I did with my brother at my side. I realy did enjoy Saturday the team on paper was questionable but for the 90mins play I have absolutly no issues whatsoever!

So as an Evertonian proud in defeat and ready to move onto UEFA cup victory mid week I'v got to ask you all, standard ref bashing apart does anyone actually feel that bad about Saturday or are you all smiling at the kopites too knowing for the 3rd time in the last 3 derbys we have fustrated them to breaking point and still they have no answers but cheating.

Premier league winning squad my arse!

Top post!! Pretty much says it all and I like the philosophical angle. Nitzche would be proud.