Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Bents Gone

Says in there that one of the reasons he wanted to leave is cos Everton are looking at bringing in another striker and he was not playing first team football

splendid - best of luck to benty at charlton, never excelled for us, but he did a job. now it's time to get in a 15-20 a season striker

However, thats not as easy as it sounds, and I'll be beattie get 15 goals by the end of the season

However, thats not as easy as it sounds, and I'll be beattie get 15 goals by the end of the season

yeah you're right - and let's all hope beattie can fire for the rest of the season - but now's the time to bring in a partner for him. my money's on earnshaw...

earnshaw is crap, won't do any better than bent...

think 2million profit on a player is good, but I would still have prefered bent to stay...

anyway, hope he does well at charlton

Guest fozzie22
earnshaw is crap, won't do any better than bent...

think 2million profit on a player is good, but I would still have prefered bent to stay...

anyway, hope he does well at charlton

agreed,if went sign earnshaw we're just replacing like for like

i totally disagree with that. earnshaw got something like 15 goals last year. how many did bent get? and bent was our lone striker for most of the year!! :D

earnshaw's a good goalscorer and an improvement if we're looking for a striker (someone that can score goals) rather than a workhorse or target man....