IGNORED

Poor Players Play Better.

Did anybody else get the sense that with more quality on the pitch as appose to saturday it spured everyone on to play better. Hibbo game was much better going forward. Osman and Cars look much more willing and able with cahill in the team. It's amazing what a lift he has given us. Even spuddy put in a better performance than he has in ages. Spud and toomy G playing it to each other on the wing was fantastic.

Neville was "rested." I've always thought (and have said before) that Ossie has a good footballing brain and struggles with the cloggers. Put some quality around him and he reminds me of Trevor Steven, not quite the same class yet but I think he may have it in him.

Edited by MikeO

He was injured - sprained ankle

Are you sure it wasn't his wrist?? :D

I think Cahill made a big difference, and Pienaar. Would have liked to see him switch with Arteta throughout the game as against Metalist 2nd game though. He seems to like to drift across the pitch. Both Tim and Peanuts were looking for the space and the quick pass, most of the lads were 1/2 second behind until the second half. Tommy came on and the game ignited into life. Great to watch.