IGNORED

Red shite V CSK Sofia

well after we lost 2-1 in a closely thought match against villareal the shite fans came on and said that we were an embarrassment to english football and shouldn't be in Europe.

Last night Liverpool showed ONCE AGAIN how much they rely on steven gerrard. As soon as I knew gerrard was out I put money on the shite to lose, they duly obliged!

Can any Liverpool fan swamping this site reply and manage to say any different that you rely on Stevie G and also Alonso to a lesser extent. When those players don't play your playing poorly, struggling to score goals and looking very shaky going forward.

it was only in the last 10 minutes that you produced anything and even then Cisse kept showing everyone that he can't hit the net.

Did you deserve to go through? I think so, but only just sofia were good on the attack, very good on the ball and defended pretty well BUT Liverpool have a good defence and defended well against everything Sofia tried. Also and rather unfortunately I don't think Sofia thought they could win 3-0 so when they went 1-0 up they sat on it and just tried to take the victory, going home glorious but out having beaten the european champions at their own ground. If they'd really gone for it, it could have been a very interesting second half!

Guest Reg Reagan

why do liverpool think they are european champions even though AC Milan beat them?

And how the hell did Liverpool make it back to the CL?

they are cancer to english football and should be kicked out by the FA.

Think you are right to say that we do play considerably worse when Gerrard and Alonso are out of the team but then a lot of teams do rely on key players within them.

Take Arsenal for instance, without Viera they just dont seem to be the same team!

Chelsea are probably one of the only teams in the country that do not rely on two or three individuals to keep them performing, and thats only because they spend ridiculous money getting 8-9 of these players instead

Last night was a dissapointing display, strikers are still unable to hit a barn door but i still have hope that they will come good as the season progresses.

Good luck tonight lads, be good to see two teams from merseyside in the group stages. Starting to show everyone that the city of Liverpool is the footballig mecca of the modern world :P

Edited by jimmymac

Good luck tonight lads, be good to see two teams from merseyside in the group stages. Starting to show everyone that the city of Liverpool is the footballig mecca of the modern world :P

Thanks mate nice to see someone who can take aswell as give it!! I think that last nites performance by the rs was awful, Sofia tore them apart down the wings a few times and i think it also showed that while Sissoko is a good player he isn't in the class of their other 2 midfielders!!

Not to sure hoe the rs season will pan out as their forwards are at the minute crap!! Cisse has pace bags and bags of it but his finishing rates alongside Bents, and Morientes jesus how did this guy win 2 European medals?? The best player on show for them last nite was Risse, give credit where its due he was class!

riise just been pure class lately, jesus can that lad hit a ball.

Strikers are a problem, both moro and cisse are independant strikers. They would play much better alone.

Could see that last night, too many occasions where they could have laid the ball to each other for an easy strike, instead they were going for goal and ballooning it. Think these two could do with a sit down and a chat. Either that or instead of a winger and central defender rafa could buy an interpreter!

Thats why im surprised that your letting Baros go, would've thought that Morientes would be the one to make way, that said benesthus must see something in the lad mustn't he!!

I think that Crouch will be a regular for you this year playing alongside either of the other 2 thats the only way i can see it working for you to be honest!

Thats why im surprised that your letting Baros go, would've thought that Morientes would be the one to make way, that said benesthus must see something in the lad mustn't he!!

I think that Crouch will be a regular for you this year playing alongside either of the other 2 thats the only way i can see it working for you to be honest!

Was a real shame to see Baros go, he'll be blinding for Villa. Just couldnt get used to watching the lad run with the ball staring at his feet. If he picked his head up once in a while he start scoring for fun.

Moro has been a dissapointment so far, we shall see what happens to him by January, either he find his galactico form and be superb or stay shite and be out the door.

Still got confidence that Cisse will be good, bit like beattie, still to prove himself but plenty o talent there.

BTW not a fan o Beattie in person, met him in Marbella in May this year, looked like he got dressed in the dark :P

BTW not a fan o Beattie in person, met him in Marbella in May this year, looked like he got dressed in the dark :P

I think a lot of them are like that i saw Diouf out in town wearing his white wife beater (string vest) and what made it worse was the fact it was bloody freezing aswell :P as for Cisse's dress sense well its nearly as bad as Pistone's!!

BTW not a fan o Beattie in person, met him in Marbella in May this year, looked like he got dressed in the dark :D

I think a lot of them are like that i saw Diouf out in town wearing his white wife beater (string vest) and what made it worse was the fact it was bloody freezing aswell :lol: as for Cisse's dress sense well its nearly as bad as Pistone's!!

Think he changes his hair daily to distract from that ;)

Won many games without Gerrard last year, so Liverpool do not at all rely on Steven Gerrard.

You blind son of a bitch you where beaten by Palace because Gerrard didn't play dont kid yourself you horse f#cking wan#er!!!!! want me to name the rest we finished above you if you dont recall!!!!

Guest fozzie22

Tis true,the RS are nothing but a one man team,and thats why they shit themselves thru the summer.

If gerrard had wanted a blow job from rafa no doubt the balding spainiard puckered and and prepared to swallow.