IGNORED

Does Anyone Remember Alex Stephenson?

I was just wondering if anyone remembers an Everton player by the name of Alex/Alec Stephenson? He's a relative of mine but I can't seem to find much about him. Apparently it was in the Dixie Dean era, as Dixie was my Mum's godfather - a bit of a revelation to me as I didn't know until recently...

If you know anything about him I'd love to hear. Thanks! :P

Talking about football heros.....and sorry to slightly change the track of your post Footballno7, but on Saturday at the Birmingham match I bumped into(in the car park by the hot dogs) the scorer of my first Everton goal....JIM PEARSON.....OK! Maybe not Dixie, but I can still see that sunny day at Norwich city back in 77, when Pearson hooked in THAT goal.The score?...we lost 2-1....and ok I really wanted to see Latchford play for the first time.BUT Jim Pearson still scored my first Everton goal.....you know to a kid Pearson looked as big as Dixies statue...but on Saturday I found myself looking down on that same player, probably now in his mid fifties as he wandered by!.........Not too many people I guess recognized him!

BUT rest assured MR PEARSON......I wont ever forget you!!

Strange fact about that game(Norwich away 1977) on 30th April 77....it followed the home game against Norwich City on19th April!!!......Played the same team twice in the league within a few days.....Don't think that happens much!