IGNORED

Whats The Latest On Vdm?

I haven't seen his name on the squad for a game in a long time. He isn't injured and is back training with the first team. with all the games coming up I am surprised he hasn't been given a run out at some point. Has moyes given up and is just waiting to run his contract down. If so why not just give him a free.

Edited by Bobbyj

Played the last couple of reserve games...tonight..

Within 30 seconds of the game starting the Blues had a penalty claim waved away by the referee Metcalfe. Andy van der Meyde’s teasing cross looked to have been handled in the area by Newcastle left-back Alex Patterson - despite furious claims the appeal went unnoticed....

...Sustained pressure on the Magpies goal followed with a neat one two between van der Meyde and Vidarsson with the latter forcing Fraser into a smart save from six yards out.

If he doesn't get a game in December then he never will.....da Silva played last night as well.

mikeo i read that one, sounded from the write up as though he was pretty involved and had a decent game. though obviously a player of his skill should bea ble to look very good against reserve teams!

I'd like to see him given a game at some point weather it be league, carling up or europe.

At least if we can beat Nurenberg we'll be pretty safe so we can always rest the odd player in the final too games.

Maybe he'll be keen to find his way to Alkaamar to prove to the dutch fans he's not doing shite in England! give him a chance to catch up with his mates (not at coffee shop or bars please Andy!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If we could get some performances from him that are even close to his standards then I think we'd all be bloody happy. At least, if we can do it to so someone will buy him; you know, in fits and starts... as cover, that sort of thing.

However, if that is totally impossible (only the player himself and Moyes will know that for sure) the here is hoping that someone comes in with an offer on par with what we got for McFadden.

If we could get some performances from him that are even close to his standards then I think we'd all be bloody happy. At least, if we can do it to so someone will buy him; you know, in fits and starts... as cover, that sort of thing.

However, if that is totally impossible (only the player himself and Moyes will know that for sure) the here is hoping that someone comes in with an offer on par with what we got for McFadden.

You living in a dream world

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest what sort of reception has he get from the fans the couple of times he's been on the bench recently? And how does he look to be getting on with the rest of the team?

If bluehead's to be believed he must be sent into a corner to warm up by himself :P .

Edited by MikeO