IGNORED

Kroldrup

If we don't bring in a striker or do in the next 10 days then we won't have much choice about playing him as we won't have anyone else

yeah fair point. is he ready though? what is he, 18? 19?

just read a rumour that we're linked to David Healy which is one i've not heard for a while. could be worth a cheeky bid for a million or so...

yeah fair point. is he ready though? what is he, 18? 19?

just read a rumour that we're linked to David Healy which is one i've not heard for a while. could be worth a cheeky bid for a million or so...

back to Per - he had a good game - he still aint great in the air - dont think he has adjusted to the English high/long ball game yet - but towards the last 20 minutes he seemed to find his stride and nothing got past him - infact he was cool, calm and collected at the back and rarely thumped it away - instead looked for a pass to feet! Which is different for Everton!

I will be upset if he goes to Fiorentina - he has only just started to break through - I reckon Moyes should keep him!