Sign in to follow this  
xwus

Kroldrup Transfered To Fiorentina.

Thanks for the info any chance you can translate what it says on the website.

Or if not how much they paying for him and why he has left.

Thanks for the info any chance you can translate what it says on the website.

Or if not how much they paying for him and why he has left.

haha well i've run it through an online translation service and it came back with this

"Here the words of Spalletti, technician of the Rome, on Koldrup player whom it has trained for various seasons to Udine: "a great player - Spalletti to fiorentina.it says - one splendid person. An exceptional player. He centers them defensive, physically put very well, a lot I toast. And of one stratospheric semplicità. They are content for he of this arrival to Florence, is a boy who deserves one great public square "

what a bloody waste of time that was then we seemed never to have given him a chance but I guess we will never know the full story but said it before and I'll say it again despite all the naff players we have had I have to say Kroldrup must be our worst signing ever.

agreed - and it's a shame, cos the little bits i saw of last night's game he looked a good player - suppose we'll never know....

we are f*cked.....we need to buy players urgently

So everyone is saying that he has gone however all Everton come out and say is that they confirm they have received an offer.

Once again we are left wondering....... WHAT THE F@CK IS GOING ON

agreed - and it's a shame, cos the little bits i saw of last night's game he looked a good player - suppose we'll never know....

we are f*cked.....we need to buy players urgently

He was excellent last night both in defence and in the air while up for corners & free kicks! Why he has not been given a chance i will neva know but after watching last night i cant fault the lad!

Stupid business by the blues again :angry:

Jesus - he played well last night as well - so he must be going!

We already have a samll squad with a load of injuries - what is he doign even considering selling another player?

Still--- man of the match for me was Osman - absolutely top quailty his skill and touch was better than anyone elses on the pich - Cahill was everywhere and didn't let up at all - great performance all round really - just wish that we could finish a bit better or more clinically!

DONT SELL KROLDRUP

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
So everyone is saying that he has gone however all Everton come out and say is that they confirm they have received an offer.

Once again we are left wondering....... WHAT THE F@CK IS GOING ON

Typical gross mis-management of Everton..by the manager,board and the tealady.

Sack the lot of em.

if he's leaving i can only pressume it's because he's not enjoying living in England.

while he hasn't played he has had a lot of injuries and should now get a chance to prove himself with joey away and weir possibly injured from last night.

After all the hope and expectations we had for him at the start of the season i'd be really dissapointed if he didn't try to prove himself till the end of the season.

the offical site has confirmed interest and talks now.

Why are we selling? yobo is at African Nations Weir and Ferrari (probably) will be gone in the summer! if he hadnt of got that hernia just before the Villareal game :angry:

i just dont see the logic.

yobo gone. that leaves 3 central defenders.

ferrari

kroldrup

wier

wier is shit (but has done his best since we signed him)

so that leaves 2 decent defenders so whats the point of selling one. plus the official site talks are expected to carry on. grrr

i am shocked that he 'may' be going already, but there are 2 trains of thought

1. Player not settling cos of language? lifetsyle? injuries? and this has caused arguements with the manager

2. Moyes has realised he made a mistake in signing him (which would make us look like prize t*ats) and has decided that he will never make the grade here, so try and sell him quick whilst his market value in italy is still close to what we paid. if he leaves it 6 months then the available offers would be lower??

At least he would be admitting to a mistake, not many managers do (though we still look silly)

Either way i am really really concerned at our now non-existent squad, Bring in players quickly Mr Moyes :(

However i shall take my boots on Saturday just in case :P

This is a very strange transfer deal sounds to me as if Fiorentina are trying to stir up the negotiations to put pressure upon Everton to sell him. I don't want to see Kroldrup leave as we just can't afford him to and well if Stubbs comes back to replace him well then it just makes things worse. Ferrari, Yobo and Kroldrup seems to me like a pretty solid set of centre backs to choose from. However without Yobo we need both Ferrari and Kroldrup to stay, what would happen if kroldrup left and then Ferrari got injured. I've never even heard of our youth team centre backs, if we sell Moyes is taking a huge gamble.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Even if DM and AI came out and said that he was not leaving I would still expect the club to sell him

So would i,i really think the clubs in the shitter again moneywise,and this rash of panic has swept thru the club is good for no-one.

Right i'll be taking names for my burn the BK bonfire very soon.

Would be mad to sell him. Just as he's getting back to fitness, puts in some good field time, and especially with Weir getting long in the tooth. Typical hype if you ask me.