Sign in to follow this  
saaby

We Could Have A Suncorp Stadium

This stadium is amazing located in brisbane and when australia score a goal it goal off like there is 150 000 people in the stadium but there is 52000. Fantastic atmosphere and great design. This could be a great staium for everton. They say its like your on the field at any height or seat that how close you are to the action. Would be a perfect everton stadium. Could have a similar design=, And it is expandable.

Suncorp%20Stadium.jpg

200310-suncorp3.jpg

brisbane_suncorp1.jpg

so add into that all the legislation we have in the UK that will turn out about £346,000,000

At least.

Is it just me or is that stadium a mini Twickenham?

When you somewhere in Liverpool... what is acceptable to you? North Liverpool, South Liverpool or city centre?

The problem we have is that people who do not want Kirkby (and I include myself in that generalisation) do not want to move to South Liverpool or too far away from Goodison.

There has been a lot of talk of a stadium in Everton (near the Wallasey tunnel).. it's been said that it is the ideal location for a stadium. Next to a University named after a former chairman (John Moores), near the Culture Quarter, Project Jennifer (a modernisation of the stores and houses on great homer street) and the first thing you'll see when you enter Liverpool from the Wallasey tunnel. Everton FC will be in Everton the place.. closest stadium to the city centre, to me it ticks all of the boxes.

it ticks the boxes apart from transport/congestion Louis.

try getting around there at rush hour, it would more than likely be worse than that with a stadium on there.

i dont know a suitable location myself thou.

this is a very open question, so please dont shoot me down too badly, but would belefield not have been big enough even to be considered?

i know planning would be a no no anyway.

an looking at the suncorp, that does look fantastic from the inside, looks so big yet its only 50odd, must be roomy

an looking at the suncorp, that does look fantastic from the inside, looks so big yet its only 50odd, must be roomy

Looks nice but sadly it would never work for us...the goals are the wrong shape ;) .

Pat    2

Been to that stadiums everal times.

Take in to consideration, it was refurbishment & not a rebuild & thsoe costs balooon even further.

1 of the main stands was built before refurbishment.

Great stadium though & is what an olympic games games brings to a nations major sporting infrastructure.

Shed loads spent on.