IGNORED

Tim Cahill Should Quit International Football

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Tim Cahill should quit international football if he were to have a longer career and stay injury free as well.

Moyes does not like one bit one Cahill plays for Australia and i dont know why Cahill loves playing international football.

His first priorities should always be Everton and should never consider playing international with Australia whether its a friendly or a world cup qualifiers.

We all know how shit Australia is on international football so why should cahill bother?

Good idea....let's stop all our players playing international football while we're at it. Slight drawback might be that no international class player will ever sign for us again and all the ones we have will leave as soon as they can. But we'll have lots of money in the bank to buy as many second rate players as we like as we drop down through the leagues. Good plan :rolleyes: .

Edited by MikeO

Tim Cahill should quit international football if he were to have a longer career and stay injury free as well.

Moyes does not like one bit one Cahill plays for Australia and i dont know why Cahill loves playing international football.

His first priorities should always be Everton and should never consider playing international with Australia whether its a friendly or a world cup qualifiers.

We all know how shit Australia is on international football so why should cahill bother?

what a rubbish argument you put across...completely disagree with ya.

Why does he play for Australia?

Because players love to Play for their country, and your morals should be with the Country before your Club IMO,

'Lescott you can't play for enlgand again and get the Applause and Admiration from the Whole of england that you deserve, just because we don't want you to get injured'

And because you quit international doesn't mean you don't get injuries!

Edited by jacko1990

Oooooo... them's fighting words!

We're not doing too bad for a bunch of outcast convicts you guys sent to the @$$ end of the world. Considering that the mighty 'England' couldn't qualify for Euro 2008.

The Australian under 23 squad just qualified for the Olympics, and Great Britain don't field a team 'cos they want special treatment for England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales...

And I recall the last time Australia vs England at football... who won? You cheer at McFadden, Johnson, Neville, Lescott, Yobo, Anichibe playing for their country.

I think you poms are just bitter at losing the Ashes.

PS: Oh... you suck at tennis too... when's the last time a british player won Wimbeldon? Oh... was last year.. but that was mixed doubles, and the guy needed help from a girl!

Edited by Droobie

We're not doing too bad for a bunch of outcast convicts you guys sent to the @$$ end of the world. Considering that the mighty 'England' couldn't qualify for Euro 2008.

The Australian under 23 squad just qualified for the Olympics, and Great Britain don't field a team 'cos they want special treatment for England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales...

And I recall the last time Australia vs England at football... who won? You cheer at McFadden, Johnson, Neville, Lescott, Yobo, Anichibe playing for their country.

PS: Oh... you suck at tennis too... when's the last time a british player won Wimbeldon? Oh... was last year.. but that was mixed doubles, and the guy needed help from a girl!

calm down! :lol:

it was what is known by some of the older toffeetalkers on here as a "reg moment" i would seriuosly take it with a pinch of salt. And about the ashes i completly forgot about that, the tennis, true we are very shit at it plus its a shit game anyway and the footy is another true thing but would love another crack at yas these days, when we have a new manager in charge like lol

hahahaha yeah the rugby haha according to jeremy clarkson thats better than winnig the world cup, beating the aussies haha.

have aussies got a competion next summer? if not then i think England, Scotland, N.Ireland, R.Ireland, Wales, Austrailia and any other decent country who havent got a competion to go to have their won tornament

Well im from australia and both sets of countries shouldnt be talking

1.Australia Poor Performance in Asian cup Reaching Onlt the quarters

2.England not Qualifying for Euro 08

We have the same queen and really should be backing our selfs.Wat reg said waz selfish and hez quite illiterate. Australian football has improved. They are not shit. but i guess he was upset with england not qualifying. Cahill should play for australia why should he quit. Reg go tellVaughan to quit from england hez only 18 with injuries he should quit. Please dont sai anything without thinking. And in the world cup when australia lost to a late penalty to the champions i supported england afta that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reg Reagan

whats with this negativity all of a sudden?

Good idea....let's stop all our players playing international football while we're at it. Slight drawback might be that no international class player will ever sign for us again and all the ones we have will leave as soon as they can. But we'll have lots of money in the bank to buy as many second rate players as we like as we drop down through the leagues. Good plan :rolleyes: .

Its only TIm Cahill i dont want playing in international footaball. he travels halfway across the road just to play in some pointless and meaningless friendly and world cup qualifiers.

Why does he play for Australia?

Because players love to Play for their country, and your morals should be with the Country before your Club IMO,

'Lescott you can't play for enlgand again and get the Applause and Admiration from the Whole of england that you deserve, just because we don't want you to get injured'

And because you quit international doesn't mean you don't get injuries!

Ive siad it before and ill say it again. Tim Cahill should always put club before country. what i said previously in response to mikeOs post was that Tim Cahill travels halfway across the world just to play in some meaningless internaiotnal and david moyes does not like one bit when he does that. Im happy with lescott playing for england

World Cup 2006 Final 16, Knocked out by the eventual winners only to a penalty extreeeemly late in the game, yeh were hell shit.

yeah right, Italy played with 10men the whole game and you skips still couldnt score a goal :lol:

reg doesnt half chat shite, i dont mind cahill going off for international, as long as he doesnt miss important games for us like, then i would be slightly pissed but its his choice and the club will stand by that

no they cant. the club is paying him lots of money and the last thing we everton fans need is cahill getting injured in a pointless international fixture for the skips

on paper, the skips had the best team in the chinese cup and couldnt win the damn thing with iraq winning the tournament. ive read somewhere that a saudi and 2 iraqi players have taken the top 3 asian players of the year.

as for your olympic team, your olympic team cant even beat a bunch of part timers from lebanon so they are going to struggle in beijing next year

I'm from New Zealand but im guna back up the aussies here. Atleast Australia can draw with Croatia :D:D:D you poms never learn.

a nzer? :lol: what do you sheep shaggers know about football? you know the round shape one. not the rugby yawnion one?

TIM CAHILL should not quit from international football for the simple reason that all sports carry the risk that one may get injured and if u wanted him 2 quit for that reason than u may as well not play football!!! Referring 2 this comment, "We all know how shit Australia is on international football so why should cahill bother?" who does the we include? just urself. if I recollect we beat u last time at upton park in 2003 or did that slip ur mind?

a very moronic post by a very moronic bogan.

Reg Reagan should quit football forums if he were to have a longer career and stay injury free as well.

Real fans do not like one bit Reg's posts and i dont know why Reg loves posting shite.

His first priorities should always be silence and should never consider posting whether its friendly or a wind up.

We all know how shit Reg's posts on football are so why does Reg bother?

:D