IGNORED

Essential Reading

Louis

I put my feelings down at the outset and i will repeat.....

In the last month alone, LUTON TOWN and now COVENTRY CITY have had to bring in the Administrators and are facing a 10 point penalty deduction, surely EFC supporters are not so aloof to think that this can't happen to us. I feel very sad to see this Great Historic Club in so much Trouble, with a board stumbling along clutching at easy options like selling everything we own for a quick fix, and jumping on the tesco bandwagon because the lure of the 50 million pounds Bait was so desperately needed. But none of those desperate quick fixes are going to sustain the Club for any length of time.

If this move goes ahead, the downward spiral we seem to be on at the moment will gather Momentum at a frightening pace, i fear it would be the beginning of the end.

The only consolation i have, is that at my age i may not be around long enough to see it, but i feel very sorry for future generations of Everton FC supporters.

Bill.

Don't have time to read it all at the mo but they do themselves no favours by blatant spin (hate that word) on the vote...

"Their (15,000 yes voters) opinions and views must be respected, so should the vast majority of Evertonians, the 21,000 who indicated otherwise"

10,468 indicated otherwise...11,000 odd didn't vote so they indicated nothing.

Also, an "experts" opinion. He's an expert in stadium architecture history and design from (presumably) Birmingham. I really don't think that makes him an expert on specific Merseyside/Liverpool cultural and local hostorical issues which is what he's commenting on.

Shall read the rest when I get home, the finances scare me but I know fuck all about accountancy so I leave that to those who do.

They have done a huge amount of work and I have great respect for KEIOC and what they're trying to do but they do themselves no favours at times.

Don't have time to read it all at the mo but they do themselves no favours by blatant spin (hate that word) on the vote...

"Their (15,000 yes voters) opinions and views must be respected, so should the vast majority of Evertonians, the 21,000 who indicated otherwise"

10,468 indicated otherwise...11,000 odd didn't vote so they indicated nothing.

Also, an "experts" opinion. He's an expert in stadium architecture history and design from (presumably) Birmingham. I really don't think that makes him an expert on specific Merseyside/Liverpool cultural and local hostorical issues which is what he's commenting on.

Shall read the rest when I get home, the finances scare me but I know fuck all about accountancy so I leave that to those who do.

They have done a huge amount of work and I have great respect for KEIOC and what they're trying to do but they do themselves no favours at times.

People dont seem as critical of the clubs spin, propaganda & blatent witholding of information that saddens me, Everton have backed up their own idea with pretty pictures, scare tactics & no information but people still buy it. KEIOC are only asking that we look at all the options, stop being so narrow minded & actually release the financials so people can see what they've voted for before it's too late and large sections of our fan base want to tear them apart. Wright or wrong (I don't know which) these fears will be irreversible if found to be true once building work starts.

I ask anyone who voted yes or is anti KEIOC in anyway, should we find ourselves in a financial mess in 5 years time who exactly are you going blame?

KEIOC?

The no voters?

Everton who gave you the option to say no?

Or yourselves????

I can see it now when it all goes bang all the yes voters will be fighting to hide behind the same excuse, "we didnt know the details at the time of the vote so you cant blame us it's Evertons fault". Well wake up and smell the coffee the vote was our ONLY chance to question the club and most of us gave up that rite. Any self respecting Evertonian should be thankfull to KEIOC for highlighting the things they are, for those who still doubt just take the time to ask yourself if theres no truth in the KEIOC statements and press releases why havent Everton sued the arse off them by now?