Sign in to follow this  
StevO

Is The Anything We Can Do?

Guest fozzie22
StevO shall we compose a begging letter to Mr Abramovich?

I'll shag the big man if it'll help..

But if BK is involved with the negotions count me out,he'd work out a deal thats best for Everton where i have to go down on frank lampards dad

if all us TTers put a quid on, thats over a thousand tickets, probably the biggest sindicate ever, we must win it and over throw BK, failing that, it looks like Frank Snr is gettin a fozzie shaped blowjob!

I've never bought a lottery ticket in my life, but I will tonight and I hereby pledge that £70m of it would go to the club.(Guess we'll find out to night if God is a blue :P )

yeah we should - it'd be brilliant B)

who would ya buy first if we took over and had, say, 20 mil to spend.....hypothetically like...

i think i'd go for Peter Beagrie :D

The ToffeeTalk Sports Fund eh

If I win tonight I'll renew my season ticket and probably go the odd away game in a limo

It'll be good if fozzie wins, cause he can take over and in a couple of years we'll all be on here saying, " That fozzies a fat TW@T, I could do a better job than him"

:lol:

i know ,,, do you remeber them livestrong bands ..................

Kenwright out bands !!! anyone know how to make them up !! then stick em on ebay !!!! instant awareness !!

so that means i should be chairman. at least ill know to tell the fans the truth rather than lie. if were rich ill say so and if were skint ill say so.

I sold hotddog's @ the Albertville winter games in 1992..really I did....Can I please run Everton...surely I qualify?

i didn't even get one number :lol:

still, £100m rollover this Friday.

Right, so BK has got until Friday to give Moyes the cash to bring in some new faces at Goodison or else the ToffeeTalk Sports Fund will buy the club with our GUARANTEED lottery winnings on the 1st February.... :lol: