IGNORED

Is This How We Sell Are Players?

KillaGTiR

seen this around the place

per_sale.jpg

this is exactly how things seem to work at Everton.

and as a results we are a laughing stock to those from over the park and the rest of the teams in the prem.

Its a complete joke and yet again the club and...now moyes as screwed the fans over on a potential superstar. How can the RS sign Kroldrups right hand man (Agger) and make out that he is superb (which he probably will be) and yet we send Per packing...

not suited to the game in England - bolllox!

He will no doubt come back to haunt us in the future - either internationally or via europe against Fiorentina.

gutted that we have let him go without the whimper of a chance in the premiership.

absolutely gutted.

Rowlo - dont you think the player had something to do with his own departure.

Get real, if a club comes in for a player these days, theres fook all the club can do.

If hes not happy , hes not happy. There have been bigger flops, and there will be more, at Everton , if we sign a player for 5 mil he must perform, if manure or chelski sign a player like that, they get shown the back door.

Remember Winston Bogart.

Best to get shut sharpish, before we have to give him away (although we have done that a bit)

If we win today all will be forgiven, you knows it

BTW, quality post Killa :lol:

We got £3.6M for Kroldroup.

So we have lost about £1.5M on a player - Sh1t happens - Its not the first we or any other club has lost a few million on a player - who has perhaps been found to be lacking once you start working with him.

I would say in general if all Moyes additions to the squad where up for sale - they would be worth more than he paid collectively. So considering the devaluation of some managers squads - I would say he has done OK in with transfers in general.

If every single one had worked out - he would be hailed as the best manager in the world and would be poached one of the massive clubs accross Europe.

We have to be careful what we wish for becasue it might come true if you get my drift.

If Moyes led Everton to a top four place this season as well as last - don't you think a bigger club would try and bag him???

He is slowly building a squad of players with the right attitude - If a player is found lacking in the right attitude, then I actually applaude him for getting rid ASAP and moving on. Even if it leaves him with a little egg on his face.

We got £3.6M for Kroldroup.

So we have lost about £1.5M on a player - Sh1t happens - Its not the first we or any other club has lost a few million on a player - who has perhaps been found to be lacking once you start working with him.

I would say in general if all Moyes additions to the squad where up for sale - they would be worth more than he paid collectively. So considering the devaluation of some managers squads - I would say he has done OK in with transfers in general.

He is slowly building a squad of players with the right attitude - If a player is found lacking in the right attitude, then I actually applaude him for getting rid ASAP and moving on. Even if it leaves him with a little egg on his face.

WELL SAID ROB! THERES TOO MANY WHINGERS AND BELLYACHERS AROUND HERE THESE DAYS!