IGNORED

Alkmaar Away (uefa Cup)

Calico

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done boys.

Thought Hibbert was excellent tonight. Doesn't much praise and was MOM for me. Also thought Jags was good.

Anichebe excellent too but Wessels looks very shaky He also looks far too much like James Blunt.

Faddy & Grav were poor.

Great result though. Well done.

Not the most polished performance from us but very efficient.

I'm the only one who thought Faddy played well tonight, especially the first half. I thought he chased everything down and was intelligent with the ball. *shrugs* opinions opinions.

I have to say that's the fittest I've seen Vic and it was nice to see him complete 90 mins with a superb performance also. Excellent performance from AJ as well. His work rate, control and hold up play was excellent. He took his goal very well as well.

Typical from Grav really - he'd do something perfectly and then he'd do something completely stupid. Very frustrating.

The defence looked shaky again. Especially our full-backs who were caught out of position a few times. If we defend like that on Sunday Manure will score a bagful. Nice to see Jags score as well, hopefully it will further boost his confidence.

Carsley was solid, well he had to be really with only a 3 man midfield. Thumbs up.

Congrats to Vaughany also, he has the good habit of scoring even when he's not fit. Keep it up. WTF was Colin Murray on about when he said Vaughan didnt mean it? What else was he trying to do? Idiot.

I want Aberdeen in the next round.