IGNORED

Why!

Has it been happening for a few games then

I meant the ale throwing and general ASBO behaviour

Yes Zed it has happened every game since the Derby and you could say most of the 12 to 30 year old population all deserve ASBO's!

Absolutly fantastic atmosphere and a massive feeling of togetherness no matter what shit we are producing on the pitch and in the board room we still had our half time Street end boys together!!

Now the nazis have stolen that away from us, granted i am mature enough to see that the bizzies feel they have to show the upper hand in these situations but what trouble wer we going to cause? We all support the same team, there is nothing breakable down there and we are all drinking outa plastic cups. the worst that can happen is someone gettin caught in the crossfire and copping of a face full of ale.

Opinions people?

should behave yourself. :)

The only thing that is wrong when we all start singin down there is the bizzies gettin ale thrown ova them!

If they didnt stand in the middle of us it wouldnt happen! Stopping us is a show of strength and an opportunity to arrest people for personal reasons, i have watched several people arrested for NOTING in the last few weeks!

Crime singing "Oh when the blues...." and daring to stand at the tea bar during half time!

Victimisation thats all it is, this is how threatening we are being, the tea bar girls all had their phones out videoing us and laughing along every week!

the big posts with the blue sheet on with the Everton badges. everyone was bangin them and standing on them to record off their fones

I heard that it was punishment for the Millwall trouble...

No ale at half time - it was announced over the tannoy!

I bet that pissed a few people off!

I was in park end and the ale was flowing!

I heard that it was punishment for the Millwall trouble...

No ale at half time - it was announced over the tannoy!

I bet that pissed a few people off!

I was in park end and the ale was flowing!

Ye, I had a nice cold pint of bud at half time too, drank the lot as well, what a fooking waste of ale throwing it all over the place, its about 3 quid a pint

The fighting outside the ground and on COunty road...

the police warned the club to control its fans - and this is how its being done - a drinking ban at half time :D

I was under the impression that all the main lads at Everton have always sat in the park end so if that is the reason why the glad only?

Its bollocks, we got the ale banned cos we threw it at the bizzies and as i'v said before if they didnt stand in the middle of us with those big wooden sticks actting hard they wouldnt have got wet! Why did they feel the need? Crowd control? It never went mad til they got their sticks out in a clear show of strength!

I was under the impression that all the main lads at Everton have always sat in the park end so if that is the reason why the glad only?

Its bollocks, we got the ale banned cos we threw it at the bizzies and as i'v said before if they didnt stand in the middle of us with those big wooden sticks actting hard they wouldnt have got wet! Why did they feel the need? Crowd control? It never went mad til they got their sticks out in a clear show of strength!

fuck me that made me laugh :lol:

me mate got kicked off for standing there watching and enjoyin the atmospehere (the derby this was) bizzie collered him and threw him out...petty twats..bit of fuckin fun :angry:

Edited by ianthetoffee