IGNORED

Draw?

so the semis could very well be

arsenal - spurs

everton - liverpool

imagine that, im hoping for spurs tbh, and liverpool in the final.

Tbh, i hope we get Arsenal, sounds mad but they are playing all of their young gunz, and we could stroll all over them, they wernt that impressive yesterday was just the Blackburns defence was Shite.

Would love to meet Liverpool in the Final,

A BLUES Vs REDS would be a nice final, think its only happened once before .......... merseyside, merseyside, merseyside. :D :D

....and, "Are you watching Manchester?"

Best part of 100,000 singing that at Wembley (only Charity Shield in my case sadly) was special. Be nice to see/hear it again.

....and, "Are you watching Manchester?"

Best part of 100,000 singing that at Wembley (only Charity Shield in my case sadly) was special. Be nice to see/hear it again.

Aye I was telling my housemates that I hope we get Liverpool in the final for those chants. Never witnessed it myself but my dad and a few on here comment on it. Be amazing to see it again but wonder what are the chances it would happen if we did get to the final :questionmark:

Edited by TrueBlue

Looking at the teams they've put out tonight it'll be a miracle if Liverpool get through. Strong Chelsea line-up against poor looking Reds, hope I'm wrong.

Chelsea

01 Cech

18 Bridge

06 Carvalho

35 Belletti

22 Ben-Haim

05 Essien

12 Obi

08 Lampard

21 Kalou

07 Shevchenko

17 Sinclair

Substitutes

23 Cudicini, 09 Sidwell, 10 Cole, 13 Ballack, 20 Ferreira

Liverpool

30 Itandje

17 Arbeloa

23 Carragher

46 Hobbs

12 Aurelio

22 Sissoko

21 Lucas

14 Alonso

10 Voronin

15 Crouch

19 Babel

Substitutes

40 Martin, 04 Hyypia, 06 Riise, 11 Benayoun, 42 El Zhar

Edit....us against London then :) . Bring it on!

Edited by MikeO

Happy with Chelsea tbh. Arsenal ressies have already knocked us out twice and Spurs are on the up, both sets of players looking at the Carling cup as their most probable chance of silverware. Chelski put out a strong team but it's certainly not their top priority. Also second leg at home which is a big plus. Exciting times!

Happy with Chelsea tbh. Arsenal ressies have already knocked us out twice and Spurs are on the up, both sets of players looking at the Carling cup as their most probable chance of silverware. Chelski put out a strong team but it's certainly not their top priority. Also second leg at home which is a big plus. Exciting times!

Yh Glad we have the second leg at home, so we know what we will have to do.

Chelsea Are better than Spurs, and Arsenal play their Youth, so naturally u dont want chelsea!

(unless ur Mike) :D

Upon hearing the draw, Chelsea manager Avram Grant said his team faced a tough challenge to reach the final.

"Any game is not easy. Everton are very good this year," he said.

"It's not easy to play against them but it's two games so anything can happen and I hope we will be in the final but I expect us to lose because Everton are better than us."

OK so he didn't really say the last twelve words, that was me :P .

Hoping its Us Vs Tottenham in final, as already mentioned one of my housemates is a yid, Cant wait. 2nd leg at Goodison, big atomsphere we took them all the way last year, got a last minute draw at thier place. Get Big Vic knock JT over and he'll be injured :P ohhh the anticipation is killing me already!!!

Edited by Randomness

yes its 2 legs so there is no advantage. Tbh i think thats a good draw. Chelsea were lucky tonight against Liverpool we just need luck ourselves and we can do the business.

Eh? Chelsea lucky v Liverpool. thats not what I saw. I thought Chelsea were much more attacking and the ones looking for the win.

Upon hearing the draw, Chelsea manager Avram Grant said his team faced a tough challenge to reach the final.

"Any game is not easy. Everton are very good this year," he said.

"It's not easy to play against them but it's two games so anything can happen and I hope we will be in the final but I expect us to lose because that Ginger twat in charge of Everton is a sensational manager.

Did any1 else think that Scott Sinclair looked a Great player yesterday, especially when he and mikel were trapped on the right hand side, and Mikel left him Vs 2 liverpool players and he chipped the ball between them and ran onto it!

Edited by jacko1990