IGNORED

Jags

jacko 1990

When he first came his best position was unknown. he had spells at CM and a RB but neither of them suited him but Since Baines has been out injured and Lescott has moved to left back IMO Jagielka has being absolutely Amazing, was superb Vs Man Utd, But Yesterday against Bolton he was fukin Best player on the pitch by Far, No one got past him, won all the headers and some of the tackles he made were exceptional, If you saw the game you must have saw the best tackle of the game where Anelka was 1 on 1 in the box and Jags does an amazingly perfect tackle from behind and even gets us a goal kick from it!

He is great cover for Yobo when he goes to AFrican Nations, and must be challenging Yobo and Lescott for their CB Place, because he has been outstanding lately. Hope his Great form Continues,

When he first came his best position was unknown. he had spells at CM and a RB but neither of them suited him but Since Baines has been out injured and Lescott has moved to left back IMO Jagielka has being absolutely Amazing, was superb Vs Man Utd, But Yesterday against Bolton he was fukin Best player on the pitch by Far, No one got past him, won all the headers and some of the tackles he made were exceptional, If you saw the game you must have saw the best tackle of the game where Anelka was 1 on 1 in the box and Jags does an amazingly perfect tackle from behind and even gets us a goal kick from it!

He is great cover for Yobo when he goes to AFrican Nations, and must be challenging Yobo and Lescott for their CB Place, because he has been outstanding lately. Hope his Great form Continues,

totally agree, i must say i rate baines highly but at the moment even if he was 100% fit he would be on the bench and it would be joey,jags cb's and Joleon lb. didnt some blades fan say his fave position is cb and we all argued with him?

He is brilliant i seen that when he scored his first goal in the prem against Liverpool (I think it was). I was proven wrong at the start of the season when he was playin in cm he wasnt playing to the best of his ability. I think since he got that goal against AZ his confidence has seemed to have went through the roof and thats a important part in his gameplay.

I agree Baines is a better LB than Lescott and Lescott is a better Centre Half than Jags, however when Joey is away at the ANC at least we know we have good cover. He played RB awhile ago and done well getting forward alot and linked up well with Arteta. Now his confidence is up i would like to see him in the Carsley role as that is why Moyes brought him in i think.

i dont want to leave Jags out the squad cos he's playing awsome but when Baines comes back i want him at LB, But thats only cos he's my Fave Player. could Jags not have ago @ Being the carsley of the team, sit infront of the Back 2 and mop everything up.

he did at the start of the season, was fantastic for 3 games then lost his way. really impressing lately, just ask Anelka!

Yobo wouldnt lose his place, he is too good in the air, Jags has been good the last few games but Yobo has been Good all season(Xcept the silly mistakes against the Arse) Will his good Form continue?

Best Defence in the League? were being abit to over the top now,

chelsea have the best defence in the League, and would be fiercly contested by Manure if they could get themselves a decent RB.

Erm as I like to be different....Jags is OK but by no means amazing...?!!? He has played well but is being carried by very good players around him in yobo, lescott and Howard. He is still a utility player and an OK centre back and would not play ahead of lecott, yobo or stubbs at CB - or whoever we get in Jan transfer window.

Erm as I like to be different....Jags is OK but by no means amazing...?!!? He has played well but is being carried by very good players around him in yobo, lescott and Howard. He is still a utility player and an OK centre back and would not play ahead of lecott, yobo or stubbs at CB - or whoever we get in Jan transfer window.

So because of the ppl around him that made him get MOTM atleast 2 games, and made him do some absolutely outstanding tackles, Especially on Anelka. I dont think so, the lad is Great! but Lescott and yobo are our CB's.

So because of the ppl around him that made him get MOTM atleast 2 games, and made him do some absolutely outstanding tackles, Especially on Anelka. I dont think so, the lad is Great! but Lescott and yobo are our CB's.

I Like the fact you have come down from "amazing" to "great". Thats more like it.

Yep, Yobo & Lescott are our centrebacks not Jags.

i dont want to leave Jags out the squad cos he's playing awsome but when Baines comes back i want him at LB, But thats only cos he's my Fave Player. could Jags not have ago @ Being the carsley of the team, sit infront of the Back 2 and mop everything up.

he probably could play there if he got used to it, but he's a defender, id have him rightback over neville myself but moyes would never do that.

Nah its called using a Variety of words mate, and can u honestly say that before the Arsenal game that the 3/4 games before that one his performances were not amazing, ur a blind Twat.

Idiot, he was in top class form in the games before the Arsenal game! i bet you didnt even watch the match

"blind twats" and "idiots" -- I assume 1990 refers to the year you were born, because you certainly behave like a child

im sorry to say this, but im really worried about him at centre half. against bolton he was great again at west ham... but against boro and arsenal, u can tell he isn't there yet, he's been caught out a fair few times, a better team than boro would have done us on new years. id rather have stubbs, but hopefully he'll step up.

So everton_worshipper and Raccyboy, ur basically saying that JAgs was just 'ok' during the Bolton, Man Utd, West Ham x 2 and Fulham Games, cos thats what this topic was about.

EDIT.... yes 1990 is when i was born. Because im 17 i dont have an opinion? ans because your older than me you right?????

You've only watched Jags as an everton player i bet, where as i watched him numerous times last season.

Edited by jacko1990

So everton_worshipper and Raccyboy, ur basically saying that JAgs was just 'ok' during the Bolton, Man Utd and Fulham Games, cos thats what this topic was about.

he was better agaisnt west ham than any of those in my opinion ... man u i didnt think he was overly marvellous, just man u wer shit in the final 3rd

Bolton, he was outstanding, he did some of the Tackles of the season on anelka, no-one got past him nor did the ball.

Man Utd wernt at their best but he still had to play well cos they could turn it on at any moment and when they did have their little spells of flare he cut it out.

Yh i dont think he can cut it as DCM, but theirs where has he the most chance f getting a regular game if he could adapt their.

EDIT.... yes 1990 is when i was born. Because im 17 i dont have an opinion? ans because your older than me you right?????

You've only watched Jags as an everton player i bet, where as i watched him numerous times last season.

no. of course you have an opinion. that's the whole point - you shouldn't start calling people "twats" and "idiots" when they express theirs.

when I've watched Jags play is irrelevant -- I can only judge him from when I've seen him and that has been for everton. my OPINION is that he's an average player, who at his best can do a good job, but generally speaking is not top-class - certainly not consistently at the moment. I think the comment that I find the most strange is the suggestion that he could keep yobo out of the side when he comes back from the african cup of nations!!!!! that is ludicrous...

I agree with what your saying here. Jags can certainly do a job at CB, and occasionally can step-up to pull out a very good performance but i can't ever really see him keeping Yobo out of the team, in a year or so it might be different as hopefully he will improve, he's still fairly young for a CB, but atm i would still prefer Yobo/ Lescott first choice and Jags back-up.

i dont no wat u guys think but IMO i think lescott is good in CB and LB but when hes at LB his attacking ability is very usfull to the team and i think he enjoys having tht attacking roll and i think he does a really good job of it!!

On jags has proven to be a good player but i dont think weve seen the best of his ability yet i think are defence is good abit weak in the right thow i think we could get a a more talented player their but im not gna take it from tony he has been a very very important player for everton since his arrival!

I can see what your saying but i would much prefer Baines at LB than Lescott. The boy is class. If he is match fit he would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me, and with that in mind it has to be Lescott and Yobo at CB. Jags would still be a replacement for the moment, but thats not to say that he won't improve. but for this season at least first choice CB's will be Yobo/ Lescott LB Baines.... im still undecided at RB. Hibbo has been playing better recently, but im not as keen with nevs in midfield. oh well