IGNORED

Faddy Wanted By Marseille

Louis

James McFadden’s agent Willie McKay has exclusively revealed to setantasports.com that the Everton striker has been targeted by Marseille regarding a January move.

The Toffees’ attacker is remembered as a nightmare in France following the cracking winner he scored against Les Bleus at Parc des Princes for Scotland during the Euro 2008 qualifiers.

Ligue 1 giants Marseille have forgiven him though and are looking for a new striker to replace their most potent goalscorer Mamadou Niang, who will play the African Cup of Nations for Senegal.

McFadden, who is not considered a starter by David Moyes at Goodison Park, has been linked to Celtic and could be transferred by the Premier League side next month.

Agent McKay has confessed that L’OM have approached the Scotland international. Chris Waddle was the last British player who shined at Le Velodrome and fellow left-footed winger McFadden could revive the fans’ memories.

“James McFadden has been approached by Marseille,” McKay told setantasports.com.

“I believe that [chairman]Pape Diouf contacted Everton regarding a move.”

I wonder if they'll do a straight swap for Nasri? B)

I think we could realy use this to our advantage.

Nasri

20 years young

1.77m high (5.9 ft)

Midfielder

Value: 12-15mil?

He has been described as a pacy and flamboyant player who possesses tremendous dribbling skills.

Basically a class player.

McFadden

25 years old

1.78m high (5.10 ft)

Striker

Value: 5mil?

Has been described as shite (by me) and scores the odd class goal now and again, very inconsistent.

I fancy a swap deal: Mcfadden for Nasri +6mil

Might as well try our luck B)

Hey maybe we cud swap faddy for kit kat legs... Cisse cough... Your mouths probably dropped at that name so did mine when i see that bolocks rumor on sum site (cant remember were I found it).

Nasri now ya talkin he's class from what iv seen and if we cud get sum one to cough up sum more money for Manny. Now thats the life two of the best young midfielders in the prem!

Edited by Josh Berno

I've been speaking to someone I know in France and he says it is true that Marseille want McFadden BUT they want him for cover as they have a striker of their own going to the African Nations and Cisse is off in the window. I can't see it happening personally.