IGNORED

The Cheapest. ?

Bill

Has anybody got a cheaper midfield in the premiership than Everton. ?

Arteta.£2m ... Cahill.£2m ... Carsley.£2m ... Osman.£0 (home grown) ... Pienaar. Loan with a view to buy for £2m

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST POUND FOR POUND MIDFIELD IN THE PREM.

It will cost us more to buy one midfielder this year, than it has cost us to buy the lot.

Arteta.£2m ... Cahill.£2m ... Carsley.£2m ... Osman.£0 (home grown) ... Pienaar. Loan with a view to buy for £2m

It will cost us more to buy one midfielder this year, than it has cost us to buy the lot.

M.Carrick..... 17 Million The Everton Midfield x 2 and 1million change

M.Essien........24 Million The Everton Midfield x 3

The amount of money being spent on Shit players is just stupid like Darren bent and Carrick, but well played to DM for finding some of the buyes of the decade. 2 million for Arty, best bit of business ive seen in years

Cheaper Midfield than everton, Derby? hahahahaha

Im sure he cost them nothing, he came when he was 13 or sumin on a Trial,

He was spotted by scouts, I think, and after deliberating on whether to pay for medical treatment to address a lack of hormones, Barca went for it. I wasn't sure if people would consider the payment for the treatment as part of his cost.

So im gathering Lionel used to be Lisa , but the Barca Chemists fixed all that ? Cant be holding back potential I suppose :P

Maybe Ronaldinho was indeed developed from a Rat's cultures. Always had my suspicions. Time to dig out some Dean Dna?

Its a great midfield considering the cost but we need a long term replacement for cars and somebody who will help to move the team to another level. If we get the man I don't know who we may start killing games and controling the play rather than going weak in the last 20!

I had a great discussin with a propper gobshite the other day he was rabbiting on about Torres and I pointed out we bought Yakubu, Johnson, Cahill & Arteta for less. He still argued torres was better value for money, typical RS BS :rolleyes: