IGNORED

Kenwright - Blood Brothers - Speech

JUst went to watch Blood Brothers at the Empire (amazing play) and it was produced and co-directed by BK, after the great show he came on stage and spoke about gun crime in the city, capital of culture, and the city uniting. It was quite a rip-roaring speach, and got me thinking that no matter what we think of this man as a chairman, he is a great guy and i think somebody Everton fans should be proud of.

JUst went to watch Blood Brothers at the Empire (amazing play) and it was produced and co-directed by BK, after the great show he came on stage and spoke about gun crime in the city, capital of culture, and the city uniting. It was quite a rip-roaring speach, and got me thinking that no matter what we think of this man as a chairman, he is a great guy and i think somebody Everton fans should be proud of.

Good point Adam but the man loves the stage and being the centre of attention and can sometimes be...well...an embarrassment (did he cry during the speech?)!

That said, he loves the clubs and we could do a lot worse and have some mercenary yanks owning the club with a view to making a packet, just wish he had their cash!!

I think Kenwright does a very hard job, well.

Lets face it, you're on a hiding to nothing in this role. Whilst loads of Chelsea fans love what he has done, there are many that criticise him and what its done to their club in terms of buying their way to success.

I am not saying he is perfect, far from it, but I think we should always ask ourselves what we could do in nis postiion.

The question about the ground move will always split opinion, whichever way we go on it.

The majority of credit for where we are now (compared to 5 years ago) goes to Moyes, but realistically the Board have made good decisions. However painful it may have been, the selling of Rooney was the right decision and its the money from that sale (along with TV money) that has helped put us back on the map.