Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Piennaar Out Of First Leg

Stevie P wont be playing on Tuesday as the South African FA have refused him permission.

Think thats us out then!

. Although i think stevie is very important to our squad but i think we have enough quality in the squad to get a result at the bridge and give us a chance in the second leg. I know it won't be easy and chelski are a quality side but this is the cup and we all know what can happen. Hopefully the players understand what it means to us fans they will go out and do us proud. Maybe i'm being too optomistic but i think we can get a draw and give us a grat chance in the second leg.

Stevie P wont be playing on Tuesday as the South African FA have refused him permission.

Think thats us out then!

. Although i think stevie is very important to our squad but i think we have enough quality in the squad to get a result at the bridge and give us a chance in the second leg. I know it won't be easy and chelski are a quality side but this is the cup and we all know what can happen. Hopefully the players understand what it means to us fans they will go out and do us proud. Maybe i'm being too optomistic but i think we can get a draw and give us a grat chance in the second leg.

Maybe Im still a bit down after yesterdays farce but the thought of the same midfield that failed to make an impression against an understrength Oldham at Goodison, minus Piennar, taking on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge doesnt fill me with confidence

I know what your sayin dunc it was not the best against Oldham. But maybe we could use it to our advantage being the underdogs. I may be clutching at straws but I'm sure we can give them a game even with a couple of important players missing. ( Peanuts, Arteta, Osman !!)

I know what your sayin dunc it was not the best against Oldham. But maybe we could use it to our advantage being the underdogs. I may be clutching at straws but I'm sure we can give them a game even with a couple of important players missing. ( Peanuts, Arteta, Osman !!)

Well you never know lets hope they can spring a surprise!

I am guessing that this is Arteta final game to be banned for?

Can only see 1 thing for tomorrow and that is a 4 5 1 defence play. Try to hold them and then take them back to Goodison and try to do something there

I am guessing that this is Arteta final game to be banned for?

Can only see 1 thing for tomorrow and that is a 4 5 1 defence play. Try to hold them and then take them back to Goodison and try to do something there

Yeah it is Adam.

I'll go for a 0-0 tomorrow.

id say we can go there and win

everyone is preparing for the worse

no doubt it will be tough but i doubt they can break are defence down if we have a good day and you never know when a goal is coming with players like yakubu and cahill on the pitch goals are allways just around the corner.