IGNORED

Best Seats?

storm

quick question...

i always forget but our seating, are the double letter seat rows at the front or back of the stadium.

ie will a MS4 seat in row FF be closer to the pitch than MS4 row L?

i think the AA etc seats are the back rows but cant rem exactly!? (need to book chelsea tickets online)

many thx :)

AA and so on are to the rear of the stand, it starts from a -Z then AA,BB

AVOID THE MAINSTAND AT ALL COSTS - ALTHOUGH IT DONT SAY IT - EVERY SEAT (EXCEPT THE DIRECTORS BOX SEATS) HAS A RESTRICTED VIEW DUE TO THE WORST CONSTRUCTION POSTS IN THE WORLD.

PARK END OR GWLADYS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO BE.

(OR FRONT ROWS ON THE UPPER BULLENS OR UPPER GWLADYS - NO RESTRICTED VIEWS THERE EITHER!)

the top balcany is the worst place in the world!

paid £72 for two tickets for saturday on dial-a-seat. got charged £2 postage on each seat, yet i still have top pick them up from bullens road!

Thats Everton for ye mate. I hate buying through dial-a-seat, 1.60 per ticket postage, 1.60 per ticket handling and 1.60 per ticket BK pastie money

Sit Upper Gwladys As close to the middle and the front as possible

yeah you have to be in the middle of every stand, near the front (unless you are in the park end) to avoid a viewing restriction of some sort (and pray that you dont get a big fat fooker that is 7ft tall sitting infront of you!)

Lower Gwladys is a big pile of poo....HAHAHAHA and is for scally's! HAHAHAHA :)

:D:D:D

Park End is the best, then the top balcony - its underestimated - the view is superb! and, as has been said, you can see the formations better and read the game much better than anywhere else in the ground.

gwladys street is the best...the real fans sit ther :D and the scallies (me not included!) make you feel better bout yaself!! theres somethin for everyone..the piss head at the back proclaiming his love for duncan ferguson etc :D

park end has no atmosphere :)

:D :D :D

Edited by ianthetoffee