IGNORED

Faddy

Would not accept less than £4m for him. Paid £1.5m I believe for him. Don't have to sell as can't see us bringing anyone in for that amount of money that will be better than him.

Would only agree with signing if someone came in to replace him so would have to be around £6m but never going to get that but then again look at what people pay for Heskey

He's to greedy, he always wants the fame, I hate players like that personally. He done ok today but I know the next game he plays he will be shite.

I dunno if im the only one to see this, but I always find mcfadden plays better away from home.

He is one of the only players in our team capable of beating a man and creating something out of nothing. He isn't not great and painfully inconsistent but for £2.5m he's worth keeping!

I do think he is improving slowly. If only they could get him some sprint training...

He's to greedy, he always wants the fame, I hate players like that personally. He done ok today but I know the next game he plays he will be shite.

I dunno if im the only one to see this, but I always find mcfadden plays better away from home.

Do you hate Arteta then? Because he's greedy.

He is one of the only players in our team capable of beating a man and creating something out of nothing. He isn't not great and painfully inconsistent but for £2.5m he's worth keeping!

I do think he is improving slowly. If only they could get him some sprint training...

right on, if only he had pace (and sometimes his first touch leaves something to be desired) he could've been brilliant.

Daily Mail....

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish is begging club chief David Sullivan to dip into his own pocket to sanction a £5.5million move for Everton forward James McFadden.

McLeish, in charge for two months since quitting the Scotland pos t, has around £5m for new players but is desperate to land McFadden after managing the 24-year-old at international level.

Everton have already turned down a £5m bid from Middlesbrough for McFadden, who scored four goals in qualifying for Euro 2008.

But The Daily Mirror reports that has not put off McLeish from trying to link up again with the striker, who has struggled to feature regularly at Goodison Park where Yakubu, Andy Johnson, Victor Anichebe and James Vaughan are vying for starts.

McLeish believes the ace wants to work with him again and will lobby City's wealthy joint-majority shareholder Sullivan for funds.

For that money I'd sell.