IGNORED

Moyes In The Transfer Market

saaby

Why does moyes seem so quiet in the transfer market even though we have lost key players to the africans cup of nation. He doesnt move quick enough. and saying he wants to sign haynes or hunt dont think itz a gud idea. we are not gin forward with those 2 players.maybe hynes for the future

Its alrite to critisize him, but we dont know the inside info, like how much he has to spend, if he is amassing a bid for a Player in The Summer(Bentley plz). Yes we have a lack of midfielders but have Arteta back now, then we have Ossie back soon, if he thinks that will last us who are we to critisize, we are fans where he is the Manager of EFC and didnt get that Job for doing the Wrong stuff.

Going against what i have just said, But anyway come on moyes give us a MIDFIELDER

I think it's an error on Moyes' part if he doesnt bring someone in. And tbh he's known for a couple of weeks we'd be without Ossie and he's known for even longer we'd be without Pienaar. Plus it's painfully obvious that past our first choice midfield we have no one. Moyes should have been lining up transfers long before the window even opened, not coming out with shit like "we'll see what's around" when it's been open a few days. The thing is, though, on the whole Moyes makes the right signings he just takes so fucking long doing it.

Please Moyes; a central midfielder in January.

Its alrite to critisize him, but we dont know the inside info, like how much he has to spend, if he is amassing a bid for a Player in The Summer(Bentley plz). Yes we have a lack of midfielders but have Arteta back now, then we have Ossie back soon, if he thinks that will last us who are we to critisize, we are fans where he is the Manager of EFC and didnt get that Job for doing the Wrong stuff.

Going against what i have just said, But anyway come on moyes give us a MIDFIELDER

I agree, a lot of managers have been complaining that there is very little about in the transfer market at the moment and I'm sure Moyes is on the case. Personally I think Bentley will be too expensive for what we need. I'd like to snap up Pienaar permanently, get another decent winger in from abroad and then spend the big money on the centre of midfield and possibly a right back.