IGNORED

Manny

saaby

For the UEFA Cup, we can switch out and replace up to three players from our original registration list for the knockout stage. One and only one of the three can be someone who participated in the Champions League, provided their team did not drop into the UEFA Cup at any point. That could've caused a problem if Valencia had finished third their group, but luckily for us they finished last, so we're free to add Manny to our UEFA Cup roster.

And the Carling Cup definitely won't be a problem - as was pointed out, he hasn't played in that competition at all this year.

I dont think i'm going to get too excited until it's official... I know it's on the official site but that happened in the summer and it never came off. I would love to see him back though, it's an exciting prospect thinking off our midfield with him in the mix.

What about the people who don't want him back though, does anyone think he may not get the best reception if he returns?

I think the supporters will expect him to show his passion on the pitch & therefore its up to him to chnage anyones mind. I think EfC supporters will forgive & forget due to the mirkiness of it all (i.e. we don't know the facts & 3rd party ownership n all that). At this moment in time we need the likes of him just as much as he needs a club like EfC so its a mutual match made in heaven in my opinion!!

Bring the new look midfield right on in feb/mar

in no particular order:

Carsley

Arteta --- Manny --- Cahill --- Osman

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

I think the supporters will expect him to show his passion on the pitch & therefore its up to him to chnage anyones mind. I think EfC supporters will forgive & forget due to the mirkiness of it all (i.e. we don't know the facts & 3rd party ownership n all that). At this moment in time we need the likes of him just as much as he needs a club like EfC so its a mutual match made in heaven in my opinion!!

Bring the new look midfield right on in feb/mar

in no particular order:

Carsley

Arteta --- Manny --- Cahill --- Osman

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

No pienaar?

I'd also like to say, been reading various posts & people saying wish we had sorted this in the summer gone but Dya know what I'm not, because with that happening we have unearthed Pienarr as well & we know have the option of taking them both at the end of this season which considering the progress we have made already this season withut Manny, I think is fookin amazing!!

Bring it all right on!!!

I'd also like to say, been reading various posts & people saying wish we had sorted this in the summer gone but Dya know what I'm not, because with that happening we have unearthed Pienarr as well & we know have the option of taking them both at the end of this season which considering the progress we have made already this season withut Manny, I think is fookin amazing!!

Bring it all right on!!!

too attacking, no thanks, surely you are not overlooking carsleys influence in our good season. i would start carsley over manny and osman... i noticed u included him firstly, then removed him?

too attacking, no thanks, surely you are not overlooking carsleys influence in our good season. i would start carsley over manny and osman... i noticed u included him firstly, then removed him?

I'd agree with that, someone in the Echo said that he thinks Carsley has been our player of the season so far and I'd certainly say he's got to be in the running. I think no Carsley would leave our midfield a bit weak as well, it COULD work, but I'd feel a lot more secure with a line up that included Carsley in the DM role, I really don't think there are many better in the country than Carsley in a 451.

i think cars cahill and arteta are dead certs, with two places up for grabs for manny pienaar and osman to fight for

yep, and hopefully they'll drive each other on to producing the goods. Like with Yakubu/AJ, Manny will have Osman breathing down his neck so he'll need to produce consistently to stay in the team.