IGNORED

For The Sake Of Football

• 2 weeks later...

"For the sake of football"... lol, that line makes me chuckle coming from a Tottenham fan. Sorry mate, but with the money your board has spent, I see little difference with yourselves and the other over-spenders in the league.

But still, I am happy to see your lot through, just to break the monopoly.

"For the sake of football"... lol, that line makes me chuckle coming from a Tottenham fan. Sorry mate, but with the money your board has spent, I see little difference with yourselves and the other over-spenders in the league.

But still, I am happy to see your lot through, just to break the monopoly.

So what your saying is we shouldn't spend any money and just 'see what happens' ?

I don't get the point you are making mate.

I would have thought given Spurs' and Everton's similarities (soul of their areas, true reresentatives) it would have made a brilliant final.

And on that note, unlucky Everton in the semi.

And on that note, unlucky Everton in the semi.

Thanks for that....and part of me wishes you luck for the final. But part of me wants Chelsea to win so that the UEFA place available goes to the league. We should be good enough for fifth (at worst) but a bt of insurance never hurt :) .

I would love the sort of cash spurs have thown into their team

We did it about a decade ago with worse results

The levels keep going up, for all the cash spurs have spent, the big three have spent even more (well not arsenal)

See what happens against you on wednesday, your a different team that we played earlier in the year and it should be v tough for us, specially after watching you against arsenal and scoring for fun

I though the atmosphere was amazing in the last 20mins. It seemed like everyone in the ground was singing that slow chant that built up (cant think of the song) and the wembley song. It was good to see